Cat owner sets up increasingly challenging obstacle courses for their pet to go through

Originally published at: Cat owner sets up increasingly challenging obstacle courses for their pet to go through | Boing Boing

10 Likes

That cat is probably plotting to crap in his human’s shoes while they sleep…

15 Likes

My cat Fang would have just shredded everything, then hopped up into my lap and bit me for being so annoying.

16 Likes

There were a couple of those where I was just waiting for the cat to flip off it’s owner with its middle claw.

7 Likes

My cat likes to sit on the coffee table while I’m watching TV and make eye contact with me before “accidentally” knocking stuff on the floor with his tail.

8 Likes

Oh, that was lovely. What a gorgeous moggie. I really like the artful simplicity of the set-up.

7 Likes

I’m surprised the cat avoided knocking down the cups.

9 Likes

…in the final cut of the video.

4 Likes

Lockdown really brings out the best in some people.

7 Likes

That made me laugh, thx @frauenfelder
My cats:
old man would stare at me with the saddest old man face ever
Orange Floof would jump the first couple then knock over a cup and freak himself out
Orange princess would jump the first few, knock over a cup, realize she can knock them over, and proceed to bowl through. After she has knocked down every cup, she’d settle down to chew them

9 Likes

I wonder how a dog would do on these obstacle courses?

It depends…

9 Likes

5 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.