Cathulhu

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/09/19/cathulhu.html

13 Likes

‘Yes, I have a maternal instinct. No, I don’t have to like it.’

23 Likes

‘Who do you think I am? Shub-Niggurath?’

13 Likes

Just wait til those squamous growths drop off and begin to crawl about on their own!

23 Likes

The eyes say “the oxytocin is wearing off”

7 Likes

That’s pretty unusual for a cat and her entire litter to be the exact same color/pattern.

But yeah, that face totally screams:

1 Like

Do kids count as squamous growth, or just kittens?

2 Likes

“I have looked upon all the universe has to hold of horror, and even the skies of spring and flowers of summer must ever afterward be poison to me.”

2 Likes

Ia shub-niggurath; the black goat of the woods with a thousand young!

Is!

2 Likes

Cthulu phtang! Now make with the ham already, and it better be the good stuff this time, mortal!

Edit: My sister is KnittedWonderWoman and she’d lurve this picture…

2 Likes

Damn it.
We lost our cat a few weeks ago. (He was 17.) I had gone hours without missing having a furball around the house.

Now I want a kitten.

9 Likes

Aw…

8 Likes

Fhtagn

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Funny, I made the same joke for a sticker !

3 Likes

Get one, I just adopted a 1 year old kitty from rescue services. She’s wonderful and loves having a home. And she’s so snuggly and happy.

(edited when I realise how that could have come across as insensitive. I lost my first cat 10 years ago, it’s heart shattering. Took me about this long to get another one.)

3 Likes

Man, I’m really sorry. The last time I really sobbed and sobbed was when I found my late cat’s (Mehitabel) body under my bed about five years ago (fuck cancer.)

I’ve spent most of my adult sleeping life with one of several Burmese cats snoring gently tucked into my armpit, and they were all very different kittehs and I remember all of them.

Get a kitten. Someone needs you.

2 Likes

Our Mehitabel died earlier this year so I brewed a beer in her honour.

3 Likes

1 Like

toujours gai, toujours gai…

1 Like