Cats: The Butthole Cut that everyone asked for is here

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/02/cats-the-butthole-cut-that-ev.html

17 Likes

It is both everything I wanted, and everything I didn’t…

28 Likes

I laughed a lot more than I expect to at that…

20 Likes

19 Likes

18 Likes

extremely upset that the headline was misleading, the butthole cut is not something to be made light of!

kidding

also commenters, please be careful about spoilers: i am saving my first viewing of cats for when i can finally connect in person with the cute goth girl i matched with on tinder as social distancing started. apparently she saw it multiple times in the theater? should that scare me off? looking forward to answering these questions and more post pandemic

Edit: thanks for the hearts. goth girl ghosted me. at least it lead to a good post

11 Likes

This is the truly “wonderful”? thing that I needed today after dealing with work, and COVID concerns…

Horrible, but I laughed, then wanted eye bleach.

12 Likes

I’m finally complete, I can go silently into the night, like towards a bar for a much earned drink.

11 Likes

19 Likes

23 Likes

Could be worse.
At your peril:
Cats: The Goatse Cut
:scream_cat:

9 Likes

It can’t hurt to let a good friend know where you’ll be and when to be concerned if they don’t hear back from you after a pre-appointed time.

9 Likes

I perilled.
Dammit.

ETA: That wouldn’t make that movie much worse. Nothing really could :grimacing:

5 Likes

7 Likes

this is good advice.

i usually talk with friends about dates (in the context of where to take her / what to bring over…)

in this case probably a bar, and if she seems sane, her place since i have no tV so if she just wants me for my kidneys, cat girl will be disappointed by my opsec

but kidding aside she probably has more to fear from me, statistically :frowning_face:

also obligatory always sunny clip:

4 Likes

Too soon, my friend. Protracted self (or otherwise, forced) denial may pay off in the long-run: JW Red Label will taste like a 25 year single malt. Maybe.

2 Likes

I have a B A R in my house [my son & I built it], which I put the foot rest on today, and I’m leisurely enjoying a Whiskey [with my foot resting nicely on the new rail] and some fine Vince Guaraldi Trio music, my Dear Wife is making bar snacks a talent that is beyond my mire mortal narration. A cool breeze is coming in from the West, the sun-set should be stunning. All in all, another day in Joshua Tree, wish you all were here!

So dear BB friends, have a nice rest of the day, and a pleasant evening.

Papasan OUT!

28 Likes

i take it back. i don’t want the butthole cut.

15 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Don’t worry Frank, we won’t let them.

4 Likes