Caucasian Ovcharka determines child lacks skills necessary to play at beach

I heard they got as big as elephants in Russia.

Well, he’s not wrong.

Was anyone else expecting a “Caucasian Ovcharka” policing beach activity to be some sort of forgotten arcane construct dedicated by its creators to sunburn prevention on the fringes of the material plane?

Or is that just me?

2 Likes

Liked necause I wish I got Dresden Files references. Man, I need to get my reading game in shape.

3 Likes

Jason, thanks so much for the warning.

I’ve seen people getting Great Pyrenees and massively miscalculating their territorial behaviour.

I also worked in the Alps, and had encounters with some breed of Caucasian origin, allegedly known for their herd protection skills. Those were positively raised for exactly that purpose, so the fault was partly mine to walk into their territory. Also, they were doing exactly what they were bred and bought for. But hell, no, I don’t think anyone outside such a scenario should even be allowed to have one of those… /O_o\

FTR, was informed by the owner that they go for the throat if they attack. After I was cornered…

Be consoled that every year you put off starting/finishing the DF books, it is one less year that you will need to wait for the final books to be published.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.