Celebrities uplift and heal the world by singing Weird Al's "Eat It"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/15/celebrities-uplift-and-heal-th.html

9 Likes

Very easy to tell who are the Al fans. BTW, Patton looks like he’s been through the wringer.

4 Likes

This is long overdue - the perfect response to the people who have to instagram or facebook their food.

3 Likes

I’ve sung this way too many times - to my very picky cat. :pouting_cat:

2 Likes

Same here, to my picky dog! :smile: :dog:

2 Likes

This makes me feel much better… about my horrible singing voice. Thank you celebs!

Very wonderful.
(But I recognised less than 20% of those ‘celebrities’. I guess I’m on the wrong side of the pond/age divide.)

1 Like

Patton Oswalt needs a good nights sleep or three.

1 Like

Maybe pond? They’re mostly all comedy writers and performers from the 80s/90s here in US. I’d wager 3/4 were on, or wrote for, Mr. Show back in 1995. (2 of them created the show.) EDIT: Not to imply that you should know. Just planting a trailhead for some excellent comedy.

3 Likes

So many tuneful singers, so little agreement on the key of the tune.

This was made as a part of the The Mr. Show Zoomtacular Annual Business Call Event for Charity that they did live on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Man, you would have thought that after “Celebrities sing John Lennon’s “Imagine”” that every single celebrity would avoid a group song like I dunno… avoiding letting their daughters be alone with Harvey Weinstein.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.