Chadwick Boseman, 1976–2020

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/28/chadwick-boseman-1976-2020.html

12 Likes

Rest in Power.

60 Likes

ba7914947b0561dd642a5bb6ef86d2ab

41 Likes
49 Likes
43 Likes

34 Likes

That stings. Bad.
Sorry I don’t have a meme to go with it. He is awesome. This just sucks

31 Likes

Here ya go;

50 Likes

thanks!

16 Likes

De nada.

15 Likes

Fantastic artist performer

7 Likes

Oh fuck. 2020 finds new, completely unexpected ways to be completely shit, doesn’t it? Just gut-punches out of nowhere, one after the other.

35 Likes

I found everything I wrote was just a version of what you do said. So…yes… it does sting. That’s exactly the feeling.

15 Likes

This really hurts. The world is fucking unfair. That man should have lived another 70 years, had a lifetime to put his creativity and power into the world, to earn awards and accolades. We have been blessed to have him when we did. And fucking rush limbaugh got a fucking medal of freedom . The goddamn world is upside down.

27 Likes

12 Likes

Damn!

Rest in power, King. You did more in 43 years than most do in twice as many.

fuck cancer

2020 sucks.

33 Likes

Source is Goodbye on dA.

26 Likes

Fuck cancer. He will be sorrowfully missed.

24 Likes

Too young and too strong to succumb to this disease, but that’s the horror of cancer. Once colon cancer digs in, it’s a bastard to fight when a person is taking it easy, let alone doing the gruelling work he did.

A sad occasion to remind those who are over 50 or who have a family history of colon cancer to get your screening.

22 Likes

He was 43. Screening is not even recommended until 45. Incidence in younger people is steadily increasing and noninvasive testing is available and effective. The biggest barrier is insurance coverage. Get screened.

29 Likes