Chair-tosser turns herself in to police

I’m happily out of touch when it comes to social media/internet things, but is ‘deplatforming’ a word now?

Is there some mutant developer-marketeer hybrid person am not aware of, who else could come up with that?

Let me deplatform myself from your establishment, good sir!

3 Likes

Booted off AirBnB, and for Instagram she closed her own account down.

4 Likes

She’s a ‘vandalism influencer?’

3 Likes

Momin Qureshi is a reporter for 680 News:

Meanwhile, Qureshi says that Zoia’s lawyer** also added that she feels terrible about what happened and especially about the attention it’s received.

Mmmm because the attention is the real wrong here.

1 Like

May I suggest this 2 ton puppy:

1 Like

tumblr_lumkpsFOod1qcrza6o1_500

6 Likes

I guess we add “propaganda of the deed” to the list of things killed by millenials…

Of course she is wearing a Moose Knuckles parka.

Life had been good for her so far. Accountants?

Spate of me-toos?

[Reminds me of this other one who needed attention ] (https://goo.gl/images/FRS5a2)

I guess I’m going to be the only one to say it: good for her. For turning herself in, not for the chair thing, obviously. Maybe she actually regrets her actions, maybe she just realized that it was only a matter of time until they found her, but she did the right thing and I hope that means there’s still a chance that she’ll mature into a decent human being who did a very stupid and dangerous thing that one time.

6 Likes

Narcissism, thy name is…

Keith Richards is still going though.

1 Like

I had no idea.

Erm, you are thinking of Galileo. Not sure that Newton was even in Pisa.

5 Likes

Yeah I had a flick through his wikipedia page and there is no evidence he ever left England.

1 Like

Deplatforming is the new Defenestration.

3 Likes

Looks like a wannabe Kardashian.

Yes, you are right. It’s so hard to keep all these social influencers straight.

I think Newton was the one who started the trend of sketching his meals and showing it to everyone around around him.

5 Likes

You are internetting wrong.

Moar outrage!!

:slight_smile: