Chair-tosser turns herself in to police

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/13/chair-tosser-turns-herself-in.html

3 Likes

I just don’t know wtf this person was thinking throwing chairs out a highrise. Frankly I don’t care why

21 Likes

When you absotively, posolutely need to squander your 15 minutes of fame.

35 Likes

Well this definitely changed my opinion on her… from “that lady is a dumbass” to " Marcella Zoia is a dumbass." So I guess she got her name out there.

36 Likes

They should throw the book at her. From a very great height.

30 Likes

Probably in violation of whatever lease or condo agreement the Airbnb renter has.

6 Likes

Seeing her in these images makes me seem even less surprised about it all. Yeah, I’m judging her by her looks entirely as a stupid, vapid dumbass.

12 Likes

Her life of crime is over.

3 Likes

Maybe they’ll give her the chair?

39 Likes

"Double your social media followers with this one weird trick. . . "

15 Likes

9 Likes

I figure drugs and/or sheer vacuousness. So it doesn’t really matter why.

1 Like

I’m thinking ‘adult temper tantrum’, but drugs could easily have been part of it.

3 Likes

I bet she soars in popularity after this. People who pay attention to people like this aren’t going to be deterred by a little life-endangering mischief.

Besides how else does someone get known? Ya gotta push that envelope and innovate your face off. Newton is still famous today because he didn’t listen to the man when they told him not to throw shit off that poorly constructed tower. This girl is like Newton.

2 Likes

I put ‘adult temper tantrum’ into category 2 in this case. Although I’d perhaps remove ‘adult’ from that equation, behaving, as she did, like a child who didn’t understand/doesn’t care about the consequences of her actions.
I suppose personality disorders potentially come into play here, too.

2 Likes

Could also be someone trying to be “edgy and wild” and ultimately just doing something really utterly stupid

6 Likes

Finally, her rain of chair-or is over.

15 Likes

Not if she keeps taking/publishing those selfies. They’re a real crime.

2 Likes

Yep. Not a lot going on between those ears.

2 Likes

I’m confused by the wording. Was she deplatformed by Instagram or by AirBNB?

1 Like