Restaurant freakout in Santa Monica, California

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/04/03/restaurant-freakout-in-santa-m.html

3 Likes

Florida and Texas catch a break, vertical video at eleven!

25 Likes

Is it time for our Two-Minute Internet Hate already?

14 Likes

It is appropriate that the loon’s face is nearest to the neon fish’s asshole.

2 Likes

Michael’s? I was planning to take Nemo there next week and see if he can get lunch.

3 Likes

Some kind of Pence thing?

3 Likes

Public displays of aggression are far more appetite killing than public displays of affection.

55 Likes

Don’t think tonight!

Call Schadenfreude Delight!

4 Likes

“I’m American” - love the woman at the end who just walked out of the line at that point throwing her hands in the air. LOL

29 Likes

That restaurant worker sure took his time.

I hate it when businesses let customers get away with stuff.

25 Likes

That was really disturbing.

11 Likes

Is it time for our Two-Minute Internet Hate already?

I’m trying to find a better way to sum this up and can’t seem to find it. I hope I remember that line the next time something like this turns up.

1 Like
7 Likes

I think someone needs a hug.

15 Likes

On the flip side, I don’t think someone working fast food, seemingly by himself, should risk his own well being because someone is yelling. I don’t know how much he gets paid but fast food hourly rates aint much and he’s being paid to make food, not handly crazy people.

43 Likes

Somebody has some real issues and a tenuous grasp of facts. She seemed pretty willing to say whatever she could in order to - actually I’m not sure what she was trying to do.

13 Likes

I was mostly uncomfortable watching that. I was impressed by the amount of control the guy filming (and his girlfriend) displayed in light of that sort of verbal abuse.
There was one funny part for me: when she (finally) drops the “Where are you from?” at the end and you can hear several people all say “There it is…”

41 Likes

She’ll be back, as she left her MAGA hat at the counter.

18 Likes

Hungry Humans Attack!

1 Like

As the gentleman shooting the video implies, a person who freaks out like this is indirectly expressing her own personal misery and sadness at the state of her own desiccated social and sexual life. If she hadn’t also exposed her noxious (and, given her personal circumstances, unsurprising) political leanings toward the end I’d almost feel sorry for her.

16 Likes