Restaurant freakout in Santa Monica, California

Obviously she’s not getting any. I wonder why that could be?

8 Likes

I agree. It sounds like she’s interviewing for a position in the White House.

8 Likes

Got a security warning when I pulled up the article:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to www.liveleak.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

And then she took an elevator in a hotel, where she got stuck.

6 Likes

Thanks Trump

16 Likes

I have to say, I personally have no desire to see anyone sit anywhere and actually make out. If you want to suck face…then yes get a room. It is clear though these two people were probably (to their admission) just being affectionate with one another, which is not an issue whatsoever.

Some people just want to see the world burn.

EDIT: Seriously she carries on with the insults…JHC. I really want to know what her issue is.Also, this is one of the places at the Third Promenade mall I think.

1 Like

Let’s not discount the possibility that it was the world’s least dignified attempt to get a free meal.

31 Likes

In an ideal world the police did arrive and that woman was able to get the help she desperately needs.

Needless to say we don’t live in anything close to the ideal.

18 Likes

People looking to be angry all day just have to watch the soda machine and yell at people drinking soda from a water cup.

16 Likes

During a long layover last Holiday season, I spent an hour or so in an airport restaurant, taking advantage of WiFi and killing time.

Watched a young woman drop her meal and some magazines off at table nearby, and almost let her know that one of the containers of food (and some of the magazines) had slipped off the table onto the attached seat. Glad I didn’t, because she was . . . challenged in some way, and I probably would have gotten involved in a Drama. She returned to the counter to give the workers grief at least twice, once accusing them of somehow stealing an ID from her wallet. It was during this latter incident that I realized: Sanity issues, not an asshole.

Cherish your mental equilibrium. Have compassion for those whose cheese has slipped off the cracker, no matter how annoying they may be.

40 Likes

“You’re sexually harassing me, you and that slut.”

(This right after she calls him “an airhead.” Priceless.)

9 Likes

On FB where I first saw this first people did image searches for her and found she had multiple FB accounts. Then they started posting very boob forward images of her and images of her drinking from dick shaped drink containers. Not sure if everything people dug up was actually her but it sure looked like the person in the video.

Also something pointed out was all of the anger was directed at the girl (slut, whore, ugly, prostitute, etc…) while no personal attacks were directed at the guy.

One other thing I missed until pointed out was the room full of people passively watched the girlfriend get verbally assaulted until Miss Needsahug mentioned voting for 45. I hope if I see someone getting this treatment I will do the right thing and help (whatever that means in the context).

20 Likes

Is this more evidence of our post-fact world? The two people were “having sex,” he was “fucking her” while they were standing in line, she’s “a prostitute?” Lady, I’ll do you one better: they were giraffes making a pipe bomb!

Also, what the hell is the restaurant staff doing, anyway? I wouldn’t want to deal with an angry, abusive loudmouth either, but, dude. Get her out of there. Call the cops. Comp her meal. Something.

17 Likes

Highlights:

• Woman collects her food and is about to leave but realizes she needs a win and turns around and demands her money back

• The collective groan that goes up from the people in line when she calls someone a foreigner and says “I’m an American!”

• Money quote: “They were having sex in front of my food!”

21 Likes

I thought landscape was the standard?

2 Likes

So a kiss on the forehead is having sex? Have I been doing it wrong all this time?

32 Likes

Just a reminder, no doxxing in this topic, please.

22 Likes

It was the ‘ah ha’ moment, for sure. Positive ID’ing of an angry, possibly racist, radical Christian, Trump supporter.

It’s sad though. It seems like she either forgot to take her medication that day or she has an undiagnosed mental condition.

8 Likes

It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if the restaurants founder, Ari Kahan, had been there.

2 Likes

You’ll notice at the end she stops herself when talking to the police on the phone, “there was a man who was having s. . . about to have sex.”

Even she knows she’s full of shit,

18 Likes