Unhappy Happy Meal customer tears apart a McDonald's, fights police

Originally published at: Unhappy Happy Meal customer tears apart a McDonald's, fights police | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Conservatives: wHy DOn’T peOPle waN 2 worK AT fas FOoD pLaceS anymOr? MayBi iT’s bEcausE of thE stimUlus chEks.

43 Likes

All he wanted was a Pepsi, and she wouldn’t give it to him. . . because they only serve Coke at McD’s.

17 Likes

Just one more in the seemingly endless stream of grown-ass adults throwing temper tantrums like toddlers, and don’t for an instant try to convince me that this has nothing to do with Trumpism. Trump’s entire LIFE has been nothing more than one long temper tantrum, and because of his “success”, some people with infantile minds think that they can do anything they want, whenever they want.

36 Likes

13 Likes

Hard to tell whether or not he’s wearing a mask, but my guess would be he’s not.

13 Likes

This is the one time I approve of Police Brutality.

4 Likes

Manusbabius, at their finest.

8 Likes

At first I was all, “I wonder if he was arrested… I mean, surely someone got his license plate” and then it jump cut to him being moshpitted by 4 cops. So, yeah. I guess he was arrested.

18 Likes

Don’t encourage them, dude. There’s enough of that going on. Looks like these guys never heard of the concept of “minimal force”. Okay, I get that he attacked one of their colleagues but kicking someone in the kidneys while two of your mates are holding him down is not behaviour anyone should encourage against anyone, even violent arseholes like this one. Just cuff him. He’ll be pissing blood for a while at this rate. If he even survives.

21 Likes

I mean, I was frustrated when I couldn’t get the Boba Fett toy from the Happy Meal a few months ago, but I didn’t freak out about it.

PS - if anyone has the Boba Fett toy from a few months ago, I got stuff to trade or would buy it.

12 Likes

As a Canadian, I’m sorry to say this took place in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada, not Richmond, Virginia, USA. This kind of crazy happens up here sometimes too.

24 Likes

I was wondering. American cops don’t usually have that kind of outfit. I’ve seen enough of those Just for Laughs Gags to recognize those Canadian cop sleeves.

9 Likes

I don’t understand fast food freakouts. We routinely hear about people climbing through drive thru windows to assault workers, others calling 911 because they didn’t get the McNugget sauce they wanted, people throwing things at employees and destroying items on the counter. Bizarro!

6 Likes

Although he is acting like a child, so…

5 Likes

got into a fight with the cops

…is that what was happening?

4 Likes

Geeze, that is ridiculous.

3 Likes

As I don’t know what lead up to this, and I don’t know what pressures this guy was under, I’ll not pile on.

2 Likes

With any luck, he is a ‘soon to be unemployed Gentleman’.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it.
He does have on his Fauci approved hearing protection though.

2 Likes