Unhappy Happy Meal customer tears apart a McDonald's, fights police

“Now we can see how awful the human is! Yay!”

I took “the human” as not the perpetrator of the tantrum but as “the Human”, ie humanity.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what the cops are for, apparently.

/s(igh)

2 Likes

and entered a liquor store

Might not have been his first time that day…

4 Likes

Was that Shia LaBeouf?

2 Likes

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

2 Likes

Came for the McDonald’s destruction, stayed for the police beating.

2 Likes

Every time I see one of these stories, I think “man, this is how you can tell that someone has had a really cushy life.”. When missing some nuggets or not getting your sauce is this big of a deal to you, everything else must have gone pretty well.

Either that, or it’s the single last straw in a whole series of everything going horribly wrong. (but I’m guessing that this isn’t the case with Mr. SpoiledManBaby)

3 Likes

Good. Maybe that will send the strong message that Cement Head needs to realize he can’t pick on minorities and immigrants who largely make up the workforce in these establishments. You want to throw hands against a 5 foot tall Filipina? Then be prepared to take hands from a 6’4" WASP that doesn’t give a fuck that they got your happy meal wrong. You need to grow a conscience and let bullies get theirs. He’s not George Floyd bud.

2 Likes

He asked for a Happy Meal, but he ended up getting served an extra helping of Unhappy Meal.

cwaa

5 Likes

I guess his “Happy Neal” wasn’t happy enough.

The two word foul vocabulary is so typical of this sort of person too.

I would safely bet he has a prior record and has had one or more restraining orders from women he has treated this way.

I hope he gets a very unsympathetic judge or jury.

1 Like

We seem to have a large, upcoming population of people who were somehow taught they can have everything they want, when they want it, the way they want it, and if that doesn’t happen then the world must burn…

3 Likes

If I went on a rampage every time McDonald’s got my order wrong…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.