Woman has a meltdown over kebabs

[Read the post]

1 Like

Yes in America we get it right the first time.

[ Edit - changed write to right ]

26 Likes

Walking through doors… in America, you get it right the first time, ok?

8 Likes

Wow, she’s a class act.

12 Likes

Darn, I thought that was part of the joke. Still funny this way too.

6 Likes
1 Like

it was part of the joke :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m so glad I’m a Brit in the States sometimes and can roll my eyes and say “bloody yanks”… oh, wait… D’oh spoke too soon.

1 Like

She should “put her fookin’ mouth shut”.

4 Likes

I think she’s done enough here to be referred to as “Angry Mom” not the less distinctive “the angry mom”.

I think we just found Trump’s running mate!

13 Likes

Or next wife.

6 Likes

Who does she think she is? Red peppers are an extra 50c a pound. Entitled much?

4 Likes

Poor woman is stuck with herself for the rest of her life.

24 Likes

Who are these people that don’t intervene and tell her to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out? At the very least, you’d get a free meal out of it…

2 Likes

It’s been awhile since I worked restaurant service, but when I did honestly I’d prefer the other customers not get involved. Last thing I wanted was people getting into an actual fight.

4 Likes

red or green, they taste the same

5 Likes

Does the restaurant even HAVE red peppers available as an option?

Something about the repetition of “the customer is always right” but not “you agreed to this when I ordered it” makes me think she barked her order and never heard whether or not it was even in the realm of possibility.

Does she go to Taco Bell and insist on a Big Mac?

4 Likes

“My kids don’t eat green things,” Um, okay…

18 Likes

Interesting perspective… I don’t think I could have held my tongue in that scenario. Shit like that is not only awful for the staff, it ruins the meal for all the other customers. (I’m not saying get in her face; she could be effectively humiliated while I remain in the non-combative seated position.)

5 Likes