Change your avatar from your BBS profile. No more random Gravatars!

You don't have to create a separate profile and log into Gravatar anymore just to get a custom avatar here on BBS. Just open up your profile, scroll to the avatar part, and hit the "change" button to upload a file.
Post in this thread if you want to show off your new look. I'm repping the A. It's not as visible as I thought it would be but it's displayed a bit larger in my profile. Might have to switch to a red one...

Who wants an avatar?

Yay, new avatar! I have a random android picture from the web for now. Need to comb through my robot picture collection to find a favorite.

Thought I'd show off one of my staunchest supporters. Heh.

Y'know, I sorta like the random quilt I was assigned....

most of them (like my old ones) are much more busy and pale-colored—muddled like. but some of them do come out nice like yours. thumbsup

How do you know we're seeing the same ones?

hey man, like... how do you know that what you see as yellow is what I see as yellow.

Answer 1: You’ve just demonstrated it.

Answer 2: Why should I care? I don’t know that you’re seeing the same thing when I use any other image.

Answer 3: Programmers rarely deliberately do things which are both unnatural and make more work for themselves. (Either one, on the other hand… or by accident…)

This topic was automatically closed after 1282 days. New replies are no longer allowed.