Charges for ex-cop who rammed driver he was "investigating" for "election fraud"

Originally published at: Charges for ex-cop who rammed driver he was "investigating" for "election fraud" | Boing Boing

16 Likes

I am so curious to see what his lawyer says.

3 Likes

ACAB, especially this one.

11 Likes
14 Likes

Aguirre: The Wrath of Qod.

16 Likes

I’m curious how they picked this poor repairman as their target. Apparently they tailed him for a few days. I can imagine Aguirre and his accomplices watching the guy drive around town fixing AC units and seeing everything as “suspicious.”

15 Likes

He had a hunch. Nothing more needed.

(a/k/a “I am the law.”)

12 Likes

Someone should tell this ex-cop that all the exculpatory evidence he needs is in Dr. Stephen D. Hotze‘s car.

16 Likes

But when does this Hotze clown go to jail?

12 Likes

“White Man With Gun Threatening To Shoot People Not Arrested On The Spot”

A truly shocking… SHOCKING… American headline! :confused:

13 Likes

I just don’t understand how Hotze is not in jail already himself.

17 Likes

He might be The One. The true repairman will repair man.

4 Likes

On the subject of Steve Hotze:

Any patient in this fake doctor’s care – knowing the overflowing ass-bucket he is – should never… EVER… be allowed to sue Hotze for malpractice.
Let the buyer beware, as they say.

1 Like

I don’t understand why anyone listens to this guy about anything. He believes that “[w]hen men lose their testicles to disease or injury, they have difficulty reading a map, performing math problems and making decisions.”

14 Likes

Immediately after losing them? Because I could understand that. /s

11 Likes

Shades of “Pizzagate”-- angry guy with gun is so convinced of some heinous crime that he is willing to make that leap of faith into flagrantly breaking the law and endangering innocent life to prove it.

10 Likes

Confusion is a symptom of extremely low testosterone levels, though he may interpret low normal values as being too low and requiring his secret sauce. Low Testosterone: How Low Can It Go? | Everyday Health

1 Like

I’m assuming his history as a cop is what gave him the confidence to just outright commit armed robbery and kidnapping without even thinking it was going to be a problem for him. Some of the most egregious offenders on Jan. 6th seem to have been law enforcement - and, to take the cake, are now arguing “self-defense” in attacking Capitol Hill police…

8 Likes

To make plain his misogyny here, he believes men turn into 1960’s stereotypes of girls if they lose a testicle. What a piece of shit.

5 Likes

Oh, they think Zuckerberg is behind a scam to get Biden elected? These people are fucking idiots.

4 Likes