Charles Manson, dead at 83

Charles Manson pulled his shtick from a lot of sources, but that’s okay, so did Elron Hubbard.

https://tonyortega.org/2017/11/20/charles-manson-and-scientology-what-the-church-doesnt-want-you-to-know/

3 Likes

Looks i have somewhere to be to do a jig, and then piss/shit on. Where is he going to be buried? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

Who knew!

8 Likes

Bye Felipe.

3 Likes

You probably know … but for other interested parties:

Funny though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know, when I wonder how he was able to get a group of people to do what he did, I’m reminded of a kid I knew in high school who – for a short time, but not short enough – managed to get a group of us to do some pretty stupid things. It was a few weeks from him showing up as a quiet nebbish to a group of us narrowly averting a riot.

About a year after that, he took up with a group of Nazi skinheads. The group of them got busted for what would now be classified as hate crimes. He copped a plea and testified against the others.

There’s no shortage of manipulative charismatic people, just look at the religious landscape. Plenty of christian leaders of dubious background here in the US, plenty of cults as well, including Scientology. Look abroad for more violent extremist versions like ISIS.

5 Likes

Sounds like he finally met the woman he deserved. I love a happy ending.

3 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.

2 Likes

If you’re into Charlie’s moves as well as obscure analog synths (well, obscure to Westerners from the other side of the Iron Curtain such as myself), this video by Polish youtuber Jexus aka WC Olo Garb is a gem. For this demo, he gives a master class on the Soviet-era Polivoks with some choice Manson clips spliced in.

The rest of the Jexus channel is choice as well if you’re a synth nerd. As for Manson, good riddance.

Somebody make sure.

If I wasn’t disabled I would be tempted to claim the body*, have it cremated and have the ashes disposed of in some anonymous part of the Atlantic ocean on the way back home. There’s no way he should have a shrine at his grave.

* I am a very distant relative if my granddad’s research into our family tree is correct, but he stopped it after finding that out.

1 Like

Your cousin is already on it:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Manson-s-grandson-hopes-to-claim-remains-bring-12375963.php

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.