Charlie Kirk thinks a dolphin fetus is "without a doubt" a human being

Originally published at: Charlie Kirk thinks a dolphin fetus is "without a doubt" a human being | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

20 Likes

29 Likes

Charlie Kirk thinks

Ah, I see now where you’ve gotten confused.

44 Likes

Charlie Kirk is without a doubt a total idiot.

11 Likes

That look on his face. He makes Tucker Carlson look like … well, not William F Buckley, no…like Morton Downey Jr? No, not him either. I’ll just say Kirk makes Swanson look as thoughtful and wise as Paul Harvey in his declining years and leave it at that.

23 Likes

and now we know…the rest of the story

14 Likes

This is nothing like anything that ever happened on Curb Your Enthusiasm. I’m seeing the music used for things that have no relationship to Curb that I wonder if the people making these videos have ever watched it.

1 Like

“Someone has got human babies in that aquarium!”

2 Likes

That’s really good. I’ve never seen that comparison before

3 Likes

7 Likes

Granted he show’s his ignorance of knowing the secret about most mammal fetuses at an early age, and he may also be too arrogant to even know he doesn’t know that secret.
Thank God there are then enlightened few that can distinguish between dolphin and human fetuses at that age. I must not be one of them, I know I have a hard time telling them apart until much later in the game.

2 Likes

Perhaps he’s counting on a new audience from the recently shuttered Yahoo Answers.

This is about this bozo’s blazing certainty that he can identify a human foetus in all its characteristics and on that basis limit the reproductive freedom of women. You and I wouldn’t have put ourselves in this embarrassing position in the first place.

17 Likes

Usually the dolphin fetus will be the one inside a female dolphin.

Usually.

21 Likes

Oh good, I’ve wanted someone to do this with anti-choice idiots for the longest time, because they’re always lying about fetuses and embryos (i.e. only showing fetuses at a late stage of development, while claiming they’re embryos at an much earlier stage) and it’s clear they couldn’t recognize what they insist is a “human being” if their lives depended on it. I thought it would be fun to have more distantly related animals as you got to earlier stages of development - you have some other ape or monkey fetus for the most developed, then as you go earlier, a dog, a chicken… a fish. They’d not know any better. You could make a game out of it, even - “guess the human” (only none of them would be human embryos).

14 Likes

I’m sure there’s a Qanon conspiracy reason for that usually, which I do not want to know.

12 Likes

Yeah, the photo thing was kind of a dumb gotcha, but he totally made up for it with the aquarium bit.

5 Likes

Function creep. Accept it or be miserable

6 Likes

I remember hearing an interview with a bioethicist who was talking about a conference in which participants were all asked to draw a picture of an embryo. Almost without exception people drew a clearly formed human fetus instead of anything resembling a ball of undifferentiated cells.

13 Likes

Is it a good or bad thing that I don’t know who Charlie Kirk is? Or lots of other conservative media talking heads that I could not name or identify? My bubble doesn’t get pierced by them except here on bb. I am not sure what to make of that. Should I be paying attention to their idiocy or just save myself the grief?

6 Likes