Charlie Kirk wins Meidas Touch's "Weirdo of the Week" for smearing champion gymnast Simone Biles

Is it multi-touch compatible? Because it would be cathartic to simulate squeezing his head between my thumb and forefinger, like a grape.

10 Likes

Oxygen thief.
Waste of blood and organs.

8 Likes

Oh, a Fascist Bastard, then.

There’s nothing new about his act. El Rushbo specialized in this sort of thing.
And ‘consrvative’ opinion is based on disinformation… we can thank HWSNBN for showing ‘conservatives’ for the outright Fascists they have always been.

Fascist Bastard works for me.
He has lots of company in that tent.

17 Likes

What an utterly punchable, disproportionate face.

I used to say a combo of the two: some people are a waste of finite space and oxygen.

13 Likes

Plus – Kirk & Company all root against America, cheer when America loses, because the USA team is being so “woke” that they “should” lose.

They should be so happy that Biles withdrew since it weakened the US team.

7 Likes

Different prolapses, same schtick.

4 Likes

I always noticed how some white folks who talk shit about black folks (mind you I’m white) seem to always treat black women the same as black men inasmuch as being classified as masculine/aggressor. So when a black woman asserts herself or a privilege she rightly has for a given situation some white folks will assert she’s being selfish or a b****.

11 Likes

Christ, still an asshole.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t go down that road.

3 Likes

he’s shit, he’s the remains of good things that have been used, processed and all the good extracted. He’s a stinking little streak on the toilet bowl of humanity. Best to scrub off and flush and forget.

1 Like

Nobody’s saying he should be killed because of some handicap or ethnicity, and even if they were the chance of that happening to him is zero. He is a waste of organs in that he is wasting them, using them to make the world a worse place for everyone around him. I don’t think the two are really comparable at all.

Meanwhile you will note the topic was this man calling a very accomplished minority woman weak, a sociopath, and saying her “mental health problems” should keep her from doing things. So maybe you should recalibrate your tone policing. We very much are going down a Nazi road, and none of it has actually been from opposing these malicious actors too impolitely.

17 Likes

Chump of the Week!

2 Likes

I’d love to invite Mr. Kirk to my next party. Problem is, he wouldn’t survive, and it’s getting harder and harder to find places to dispose of bodies.
/sarcasm

3 Likes

Don’t run it through a second time, you’ll get banned from here.

1 Like

7/10 and I have now seen 11 more pictures of him than I ever wanted to see.

3 Likes

"It’s a shame to the nation. You just gave a gift to the Russians.… "
nah, that first place will be Trump’s forever.

4 Likes

Oh hell, Mort Crim? He was a news anchor in Detroit for many, many years. It really is a small world…

4 Likes

“She’s totally a sociopath,” said Charlie Kirk, projecting furiously.

Well, it’s not just that she was “dealing with some stuff” and needed a break - her mental focus was so off, she became spatially disoriented during a flip, and it was a miracle she managed to land on her feet. She could have broken her neck, which was the risk if she had continued competing. The people criticizing her seem to have absolutely no idea how much she was at risk. Or they’re being entirely disingenuous and just don’t value her life at all.

Seems to be part of a pattern, lately. I’ve seen so many right-wing opine-holes getting mad at someone for not doing something… which they, in fact, did. It’s part of the disingenuousness of the right, currently. It’s not a fine line between opinion and disinformation, they simply no longer care what the facts are. They’re so desperate to be outraged - and generate outrage - about something, carefully ignoring any facts that would complicate the simple narrative they’re presenting is an important part of it.

I’m increasingly convinced a lot of the right-wingers criticizing her know this, but think she should risk death for their entertainment.

15 Likes

NAILED IT.

17 Likes

Even attempting 1% of Biles’ workout / practice regimen would shatter Charlie Kirk into a million pieces.

6 Likes