Charlottesville: Brave Students Protest Nazi Rally

She’s part of James O’Keefe’s “Project Veritas” fuckery.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_Veritas

5 Likes

Ugh.

9 Likes

Go religion!

“Aitcheson was sentenced to 90 days in jail in 1977 after a series of criminal charges involving allegations that he was involved in multiple cross-burnings, including the Butlers’ home, and had threatened to kill Coretta Scott King, the widow of Martin Luther King Jr.”

What a piece of work.

Probably going to apply for a job in the administration.

4 Likes

I don’t get it either. She’s literally creating these people, working directly with them, getting paid by their sponsors, etc. but draws the line with them publicly deriding Jews? I can’t imagine anyone doing that.

6 Likes

“My actions were despicable. When I think back on burning crosses, a threatening letter, and so on, I feel as though I am speaking of somebody else,” he wrote.

I think some consideration should be made for what seems to be a genuine repudiation of his former beliefs and recognition of his wrongs.

6 Likes

Perhaps. I am becoming more and more cynical of the following types of statements: ““While I firmly believe God forgave me — as he forgives anyone who repents and asks for forgiveness…”” as it seems forthcoming that every time a public figure does something horrible, usually after being caught red handed. I hope that you are right.

8 Likes

Your cynicism is definitely understandable. And, admittedly, my feeling that he should be publicly forgiven is partially based on the fact that he’s not a very public figure, so his public denunciation of those views, even if not heart-felt, will be out there and helping to de-normalize those views while any back sliding will be unlikely to reach the masses. For a very public figure like President Trump, even a fraction of an ounce of forgiveness would only be considered with specific apologies and a complete departure from public life.

6 Likes

Yes they do!

6 Likes

That’s perfect!

In the voice of Smokey the Bear: Only you can prevent anti-Nazi fundraisers, by not being a Nazi!

4 Likes

That fucking last one… Jesus, these people.

3 Likes

FYI

The Butlers are looking into how they can get their $23,000.00 owed to them with interest. Klansman turned Priest never paid or apologized.

“Father forgive them for they know not what they do,” (Barbara Butler) said, quoting Jesus Christ. Then she addressed the priest: “But you did know.”

9 Likes

That changes things.

But Aitcheson never apologized to the Butlers, in writing or in person during their time in court, and they said they never received any of that money.

Fuck him.

5 Likes

Apparently white robes are interchangeable.

3 Likes

Yeah but the Catholics get all the pimpin’ robes, sorry copes:

But the robes can be pimpin’ too.

1 Like

Wow! Copes for Popes are Dope! :rofl:

2 Likes

Apparently penance is no longer required after confession.

3 Likes

It’s confession-lite:

“Forgive me Father, for mistakes have been made…”

11 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s a Nazi conference call. The discussion is peppered with several, “so, basically” and “like, you know” phrases, and includes:

• Planning and strategies
  • Where to buy tiki-torch fuel
  • Location of the after-party
  • Where to find the lyrics to Dixie
  • Rolf’s malfunctioning microphone
  • What constitutes assault with a deadly weapon
  • Belching
  • Pepper spray
  • Attacking accordion and tuba players

3 Likes
3 Likes