Charlottesville: Brave Students Protest Nazi Rally

In his PSA, he laments the lack of success he and his fellow golfshirts have with the ladies:

We have problems with women. All of us do. We lie to each other and claim that we do not. But we all do.

Further down, he makes this bold assertion:

Men are sick of having things explained to them by women. It is a turnoff. And it is useless. What does a woman have to offer you intellectually? Motivationally? Morally? Absolutely nothing.

I think I’ve found part of his problem.

11 Likes
7 Likes

And my respect for the guy who MacGyver’ed the spraypaint can someone threw at him into a defensive blowtorch just grew by 900%. Even after everything we’ve witnessed it’s incredible to see the police standing 10 feet away from a man who fired into the crowd and doing literally nothing.

14 Likes

I just came across this on Tumblr. I don’t know if it’s accurate, but it speaks truth either way.

The prosecutor who subpoenaed and cross-examined Hitler in 1931 for a murder trial against four brownshirts was a Jewish lawyer named Hans Litten. The three-hour testimony left Hitler so unnerved and humiliated that he forbade anyone speak Litten’s name in his presence, and he was killed in a concentration camp. Today, the German bar association is called the Hans Litten Association, and every year they give out the Hans Litten Award for excellence in the legal profession. That’s how you commemorate history.

17 Likes

It fits with what the wikipedia article says, for what that’s worth

7 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

http://www.startribune.com/man-charged-in-charlottesville-beating-arrested-in-georgia/442129663/

In an interview with Atlanta TV station WGCL, Ramos said that he hit Harris once and that others beat him with sticks and shields. He called the incident “a defensive attack.”

6 Likes

These people are stupid as all hell if they didn’t think the shit they’ve posted online prior to these hate rallies would be held against them.

10 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PlushFlimsyArkshell-size_restricted.gif

8 Likes

Dudes from Marietta, apparently, same place that Newt Gingrich hails from. This doesn’t surprise the rest of us here in the ATL, actually.

1 Like

“The “law enforcement sensitive” assessment, obtained by POLITICO and reported for the first time, raises questions about whether Charlottesville city and Virginia state authorities dropped the ball before, and during, a public event that was widely expected to draw huge crowds of armed, emotional and antagonistic participants from around the country.”

Local cops dropping the ball? 'Ya think?

6 Likes

Can’t drop the ball if you never pick it up… [insert meme of guy touching his temple thoughtfully here]

4 Likes

Here’s Kyle Chapman “Based Stickman” bravely defending himself and making America great again.

kylechapman

2 Likes

Fuck, I think I have a PTSD caused headache from watching that.

/serious

3 Likes

The real question is “to what extent was it deliberate?”.

The fascists have been making a vigorous effort to infiltrate the police for decades.

2 Likes

Thread on media malpractice and antifa:

5 Likes

Dafawk?

3 Likes

Ah yes. Flaw & Örder.

In the criminal justice system, the people are terrorized by two separate yet equally reprehensible groups–the white supremacists and neo-Nazis, and the police officers who ignore their crimes. These are their stories.

TRUMP TRUMP!

5 Likes

You know, this is bullshit. Trying to play both sides for profit is immoral. (Yeah, I know, advertising) Apparently the dum dum sound is cash hitting the bank teller’s shelf. Fuck them.

Michael Chernuchin = Souless Bastard.

6 Likes