Charlottesville: Brave Students Protest Nazi Rally

OTOH, slurs that involve yo momma…

Oh dear, poor Peter Cvjetanovic–who wants everyone to know he is not a neo-Nazi–is taking a beating on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Davetothejessup/status/896807909128097792

9 Likes

I have little patience for those who plead “that’s not the person I am…” after getting outed for crap like this.

That is EXACTLY the person you are. Own it. If you don’t like the way it looks on you, change.

13 Likes

grumpy-cat-good

He just wants to do exactly what he wants and not be held responsible for it. I’m sure he’s used to that kind of treatment all his life. If he wants to march with nazis, then he’s going to be called one.

14 Likes

Indiana Jones, No Ticket, Punch a Nazi [optimized]

12 Likes

I was 100% expecting him to say he did it ironically.

5 Likes

“Ah, you know the type. They like to blame it all on the Jews or the
Blacks, 'cause if they couldn’t, they’d have to wake up to the fact
that life’s one big, scary, glorious, complex and ultimately
unfathomable crapshoot – and the only reason They can’t seem to keep
up is they’re a bunch of misfits and losers.”
– A analysis of Neo-Nazis, from “The Badger” comic

6 Likes

Yep. If you weren’t that person you never would have had an urge to be there in the first place. If you are anything like normal people you would be repulsed.

Maybe one can change, but one has to be honest with themselves first. Which does happen. There are former members who now go around speaking about the dangers of their rhetoric.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/afterthot_/status/896504318831935489/photo/1

1 Like

Aren’t they ALL kinda on the far right though?

12 Likes

“On the far right” indeed.

Except that the far right has basically become the mainstream right.

9 Likes

The Yes, You’re Racist Twitter account is posting the names of neo-Nazis with the “Name Them, Shame Them” campaign.

Expose The Alt-Right
Name Them, Shame Them
Name and Shame

Here’s their Patreon page.

9 Likes

You say that like they have hit a wall to how extreme to the right they can go.

1 Like

indiana-jones-nazis-hate

10 Likes

I support this in principle if they do their research. A lot of people on Twitter yesterday fell for the Alt-Right media claiming the previous anti-Trump owner of the car the terrorist used was the one driving it, even though the police had already released the name of the real killer and Alt-Right terrorist. In my experience, a lot of these accounts that name and/or dox people don’t fact-check first, making them vulnerable to Alt-Right trolls.

Good idea, not always good in practice. Anyone thinking about doing it, by all means do so, but be certain.

6 Likes

Hah, the alt-right: The party of personal responsibility, as long as it’s not inconvenient.

12 Likes

They have no real principles. They’re nothing more than a party of hate. Any principles they avow are empty, and they will never adhere to them if it interferes with their agenda of hate.

3 Likes

Bunch of broflakes.

7 Likes

Canned broflakes, part of this unbalanced unhinged breakfast. Pretty bland too.

4 Likes

If Horseshoe Theory is not complete bullshit they’ll eventually become left wing.

Not many go that route though.

2 Likes