Check out Africa's Godzilla

Originally published at: Check out Africa's Godzilla | Boing Boing

4 Likes

favorite atomic lizard

7 Likes

My favourite recent Godzilla movie.

Come for the monster; stay for the meetings.

8 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-12-02T234144.479

5 Likes

Somewhere in the world a YouTuber is making a video on Gojira: Japan’s Godzilla.

5 Likes

Lets Dance Godzilla GIF by Turner Classic Movies

5 Likes

godzilla_dances

3 Likes

Okay… my fave Godzilla story… went to see a more recent Godzilla film at a local indie theater, which hosted (and still does occasionally) an event called the Spook Show, where a live, no-budget show was put on prior to the film being screened. For which ever Godzilla it was, they had a guy in a Godzilla costume who was going to fight a guy in a Mothra costume in a cardboard cut out of the ATL skyline… The Mothra guy showed up first, than Godzilla arrived to much clapping and fanfare. It took the poor guy a full 5 minutes to get down the aisle, while we clapped the whole time (laughing at how very long it was taking him to make his way down to the stage). Next time they showed a Godzilla film, they put him on a cart and wheeled him down. :laughing:

King Of The Monsters Godzilla GIF by Turner Classic Movies

10 Likes

I want more African shit in my media diet

I want better Godzilla shit in my media diet

GET ME THIS SHIT NOW

2 Likes

Proposed but never produced project

Godzilla v. The Smog Monster II
(Gojira tai Hedora II)

“Born from chaotic and turbulent conditions in Africa, Hedorah emerges again. As the Smog Monster lays siege to the continent, Godzilla arrives to once again do battle with the pollution spawned being.”
https://www.tohokingdom.com/cutting_room/godzilla_vs_hedorah_2.html

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.