Check out the 2018 Boing Boing Gift Guide

I’ve been thinking about it but, well, we do all have to choose what we are remembered for

6 Likes

Pretty sure it’s already too late for that.

7 Likes

I’ll always remember this:

elfears2

8 Likes

Pretty sure the future will have a life size statue of you, with eye-mouths, standing on a locked safe. It will be glorious.

7 Likes

I have one thing to say:

You. Better Toke.

4 Likes

Good for stuffing more than just stockings! :rofl:

1 Like

2fry6y

@beschizza

Hello,

I’m afraid the link to Amazing Tales (in Toys) is broken. This is particularly distressing to me as I’m the author. Could you link it to https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Tales-AMZ001-Martin-Lloyd/dp/9493010007/ ?

best

Martin

2 Likes

You know, Gift Guide always reads a bit odd when German is your first language.

1 Like

I’m amused he picked a vibrator, but definitely 50 gallon drum of lube would be good. Also On a serious note if sex toys were to be recommended, because why shame healthy sexual habits? Then recommend Oh Joy Sex Toy’s recent book Drawn to Sex - The Basics by Erika Moen

2 Likes

Hi, Martin. The link’s fixed now.

2 Likes

Puts the fire in the fireplace. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

All right. Come clean. Kottke claims that he recommends the 55-gallon drum of lube every year. Is he copying you, or are you copying him, or is it just a mysterious coincidence?

Every year I “recommend” this 55-gallon drum of personal lubricant because why would anyone actually buy this? (Have any of you ever bought this? Report back, please!)

1 Like

Xeni has traditionally added the lube to all gift guides here, but let the item drop this year. A user called for it to return and Rob obliged.

I believe the item is a universal amazon gag item with fun reviews. I doubt anyone can claim provenance, but…

If you can get XOXO to host a panel, and supply enough jello for the wrestling pit, Xeni and Kottke can settle this in the old way.

5 Likes

The loser gets to be banished into Rob’s safe.

2 Likes

frankie-grace-welcome

4 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.