Check out these FIREFLY action figures that look like 70s Mattel Toys

'cause he is cross dressing!?!?!?!

Wow… the likeness is really… lacking.

4 Likes

Yeah ReAction figures partnered with Funko, but I think because of quality problems switched to Super7 and the quality was better. The real problem with this era is the heads are too big.
The real standout though was the first wave of Alien figures that were made from the 1979 Kenner molds. Kenner was going to do a 3.75" figure series, but then somebody came to their senses and realized this was not a kid-friendly toy line.

Did you maybe mean cosplaying instead?

5 Likes

uuuhhmmm… no! :wink:

While there’s plenty of fanfic that assumes otherwise, canonically Simon identified as male and straight, he was in love with Kaylee… so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Would you like to explain?

4 Likes

Sorry, but that Zoe figure looks nothing like a G.I. Joe character. G.I. Joe figures were made with pivoting legs held in place by a piece of black rubber, much like a rubber band. And the arms and head are wrong too.

So you’re just straight up being a dick?

4 Likes

No. That would be a plus.

5 Likes

But not related to the other Baldwins.

1 Like

There are larger, more expensive, better looking versions of the Firefly crew.

It’s wild that Kenner ever thought that R rated properties like Alien, Robocop and Terminator were kid-friendly properties.

1 Like

Looks a lot like Benedict Cumberbatch, no?

1 Like

TIL Adam Baldwin coined the term #GamerGate (9:42 in the video):

1 Like

Haha yeah, I was being sarcastic because he swapped a career for hatred

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.