Check out these sexy anthropomorphic airplanes, courtesy of r/Aeromorph

Originally published at: Check out these sexy anthropomorphic airplanes, courtesy of r/Aeromorph | Boing Boing

1 Like

no way do not want GIF by CBC

25 Likes

45 Likes

What hath the internet wrought?

5 Likes

When it comes to jets, what could be sexier than a thrust to weight ratio that is greater than one?

5 Likes

I kind’a puked a little in the back of my throat. New low in idiotic tastelessness.

4 Likes

SEXY BLIMP OR GTFO

17 Likes

Yep, some people’s weird if probably harmless fetish. If as with most people it’s not yours, just maybe remember this is what kinks look like to people who don’t share them. For instance I have seen pin-ups of blondes in American flag bikinis with assault rifles, and it pretty much gives me the exact same feeling. :man_shrugging:

20 Likes

Meh.

Much prefer the work of Chiara Bautista who does have a series of works with women as air planes.

If one hasn’t heard of her, I simply love her work. Most known probably for the Moon Bunny and Star Wolf imagery. Subject matter often of love and its many pitfalls, but also lots of whimsy and humor.

Fun fact, she is dating Jame O’Barr of Crow fame and he is a subject of some of her work as well the audience.

She makes her money as an illustrator I believe. Other than prints from cons, she hasn’t really marketed her works. I would throw so much money at a kickstarter.

This is only one of her many genres/subject matter.

index

images

indeqx

index3

index22

37 Likes

It’s a sure fire strategy to ensure you never get a date.

6 Likes

who say things like, “… just feels a little more ‘realistic’ as opposed to furry stuff.”

??? … Because jets need mammary glands to feed their young???

8 Likes

This is almost mecha-musume.

I love the use of color in the WWII planes. Makes the illustrations look delightfully “vintage.”

Thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Probably the closest metaphor would be a mid-air refueling nozzle but as Stanley Kubrick demonstrated those things really look more like dicks.

refueling

12 Likes

As a furry my reaction to this artist is…ummmm oooookay.

Did you have to drag us into this conversation?

14 Likes

I am not sure these new forms of aeroplane would be able to fly, what with the extra drag and turbulence.

2 Likes

It’s only kinky the first time.

There’s the old line “She looks like a dead heat in a Zeppelin race.”

2 Likes

Or if butts are more your thing:

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 2.47.10 PM

12 Likes

I totally misread that as “thirst to weight ratio”

6 Likes

Pretty sure these are blimps. I mean, what does it most look like, a jet fighter, or one of these:

4 Likes