Check out these sexy anthropomorphic airplanes, courtesy of r/Aeromorph

DAT AFT

sir-mix-a-lot

14 Likes

Where aircraft are concerned, I wouldn’t go beyond zoomorphic.

13 Likes

Aeromorphism isn’t a thing I’m into, but it’s one of those scenes where everybody I’ve ever met who’s into it is an absolute sweetheart. Not all of the art is particularly sexualized, and an anthropomorphic airplane zooming around with very obvious “I’m flying and it’s SO COOL.” body language is honestly kind of charming.

7 Likes

It’s about time you guys posted something good again.

a8fdc8694b077c5f65e69f95bc67b0af

11 Likes

For your viewing pleasure:

4 Likes

As another furry around here, my reaction to the aeromorph community is … well… float your own boat I suppose… but I’ve found them all kinda fashy.

I mean, hard not to be fash when you’re basically repping nationalized sexy war machines as fap material, tbh.

7 Likes

From the front page of said reddit -

2 Likes

Yeah, I get that vague fash vibe a bit. I’m sure many of them work out elaborate back stories to why various machine is not a war machines. At the end of the day I’m just not going to point fingers and criticize.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Kill it with fire. Kill it with anti-aircraft fire!

Check out these sexy anthropomorphic airplanes

I won’t, and you can’t make me.

2 Likes

This is basically Pixar’s Planes by way of Tex Avery.

2 Likes

The RAF one has a Hurricane’s nose and the wings of a Spitfire.
That is just silly.

2 Likes

What, just checking out the overly eroticized aeroplanes?!?!?!?!?!?

Fuck, why didn’t you say something sooner???

4 Likes

I actually find that more gross. Also, there are whole videos like that they sell at gun shows (VHS, naturally).

The sexy planes are just weird.

As an aside: I miss the Portal of Evil, which would have featured the aeromorphs to comedic effect.

1 Like

The test never stops.

5 Likes

Ugh, this is totally outrageous!
Where are my clutching pearls.

I don’t understand how anyone can see anything remotely sexy in completely sexualized and exaggerated proportions these images offer.

As a man of culture, I refuse to be swayed by these iron-clad vixens! NO!

I’ll simply retreat to my cache of reasonably proportioned and totally not sexualized anime and manga tiddies.

Ah, that’s better…
ce1dfe19114c1ae5df464bda41397124

1 Like

Has a Tank Girl vibe. Cool.

2 Likes

If you’re curious about what she’s saying, here’s a quick translation. (Warning: The translation provided below should not be read by anyone.)

“I can totally take your cock, senpai, no problem! I’ll be fine no matter how much you fuck me!”

ETA: For the record: I am a professional translator and that is really what she is saying.

4 Likes