Cheese is the chameleon of the food world

I would like your post, but – once again – I’m banned from doing so until tomorrow.

I suppose, if you’re going to be banned for something at BB, liking people too much is probably the best way to go.

2 Likes

Yup. My wife even made custom wax stamps.

1 Like

Props to you both!

Especially when the omitted food item is a common allergen, something that a fair amount of the human population never mutated to digest healthily in the first place, and something that people commonly exclude from their diets for a variety of health and ethical reasons.

I’m a little confused, if it’s ethical to end an animal’s life in order to consume its meat, why wouldn’t it also be ethical to use its milk to make cheese.

And I don’t accept religious reasons as synonymous with ethical reasons unless the specific reason co-incides with actual ethics which are built out of human decency and logic and reason, rather than “this guy said so in an old book”.

That sounds like a fabulous idea for a book. “Cheese-Making Disasters and How to Avoid Them”. Or something like that.

3 Likes

Chapter one: never actually try and build a literal cheese cave without a structural engineer.

3 Likes

Chapter two: cheese mites, insects and you.

3 Likes

Chapter three: cleaning refrigerators literally stuffed with cheese mold.

3 Likes

Chapter four: when your dog steals your artisnal, raw milk blue wholesale from the counter.

3 Likes

Chapter five: spilled milk gets stinky quickly

2 Likes

Chapter six: introduction to gut busting, naturally occurring bacteria

2 Likes

Chapter seven: buying anything from Rikki the Cheese Queen.

2 Likes

Chapter eight: hot wax is not erotic, it fucking burns

8 Likes

Vegetarians exist. So do vegans.

2 Likes

Chapter two: cheese mites, insects and you.

That just sounds incredibly icktastic. * shudders *

There are…(shivers) varieties that encourage it.

Grrrrrrrroooooooooosssssssss.

1 Like

Soooo, you’ve made Walking Cheese, then?
(Fuck doing hyperlinks on my phone. Link it for me )

1 Like

I am Sooo not google image searching that stuff. While I ‘get’ eating bugs, I can’t deal with cheese bugs.

Sidebar

Pressing swiss. Getting the holes or eyes right is flipping impossible, but nailing flavor and texture is fairly easy.