Chest-height puking toilet in a nightclub bathroom

It makes me think of the water tub you see in asian bathrooms. The idea is to scoop warm water out of the tub and splash it over your body. You definitely don’t want to vomit in there.

You definitely don’t want other people vomiting in there.

One night I made swordfish for my wife and myself. She is always a slow eater, but I was ravenous, so I scarfed it down. I don’t know how this happened exactly, but there was an empty paper sack near the dining room:

I calmly walked over to the paper sack which was in plain view of the dining room, and as she was just about to take her first bite I scream-projectile vomited into said sack.

Never seen someone literally drop their fork before.

She didn’t eat the fish.

6 Likes

smart lady!

1 Like

Do you think it was because you ate too fast? XD

1 Like

Not to brag (yeah, gonna brag) but I’ve shoved habaneros down my gullet at breakneck speed. But swordfish did me in?

'Nother funny and gross anecdote. I have a friend that if you make gagging sounds she will pop almost instantly. We never actually do it (that would be super mean), but we know her kryptonite (mine is balloons, which she knows).

3 Likes

So, have you seen that horror film, Up?

1 Like

Definitely DON’T ever watch the trippy 60s IHOP ad on YouTube.

2 Likes

I like your style, N to the G.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.