Childless Cat People

11 Likes
13 Likes

Ripley would have a few choice words for Vance.

ETA:
Borrowed image from:

16 Likes

Ripley wasn’t childless, though; she had a biological daughter, Amanda, whom she never saw again after the Nostromo’s last tragic mission.

And it’s very likely that she would have adopted Newt from Aliens (had the asshat writers not killed the character off in A3.)

You can even hear Newt call Ripley “mommy” at the end, before they go into hyper-sleep.

24 Likes
14 Likes

25 Likes

Brad Wilcox … is director of the National Marriage Project at the University of Virginia, where he researches the health of marriage in America. He’s also a nonresident senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative public policy think tank. In his book, “Get Married: Why Americans Must Defy The Elites, Forge Strong Families, And Save Civilization,”

Darn those elites, trying to destroy marriage and civilization. Have you noticed they all have cats?

18 Likes

As a fully paid up member of the elite hell bent on destroying the traditional American family I can confirm that I definitely have a cat.

She’s not here right now as the dog snuck into the bedroom and they have a one in one out policy.

17 Likes

mrw GIF

13 Likes

Wow, I totally forgot this part.
I saw Alien when it first came out, in a theater, and whoops–clearly my memory of movie details is pretty shaky. Thanks for reminding me of these details.

15 Likes

I seem to remember you’re a foreigner as well. All you foreigners are elites in the pay of Big Feline.

14 Likes

4da7775212088843a7147a0bf3156a74-101454990

15 Likes

We just like to pretend that. In reality we are subjects of the Commie Cat Dictatorship. It’s an endless treadmill of opening the door to let our little furry bosses in and out.

Save us!

Please!:pray:

12 Likes
2 Likes

(That moment when the nerd in me comes shining through, loud & clear. :laughing:)

For a brief moment, anyway.

I saw Aliens and Alien both on cable tv, in that order; and I’ve rewatched both repeatedly over the years… even though I don’t really care for the rest of the franchise, in general.

Those two films, though?

They hit all my 80’s nostalgia sweet spots.

Back on topic, as a hot mom who also has a cat and still supports ‘childless cat people’s’ choices about their own lives, I might need to buy this teeshirt:

20 Likes

As a not-hot mom with cat (and snake, and occasional dog) who supports individual lifestyle choices, me too!

14 Likes

Props to ‘cat people’ everywhere, “childless” or not!

12 Likes

As a not-hot not-mom without cat or other pets, who supports individual lifestyle choices, me too!

Occasional dogs sound interesting, though. (Unless they’re were-dogs, which would be scary.)

10 Likes

That shirt is perfection.

yoink!

(… off to forward it to my friends who will doubtless adore it…)

7 Likes