JD Vance agrees that "postmenopausal females" exist just to raise kids

Originally published at: JD Vance agrees that "postmenopausal females" exist just to raise kids - Boing Boing

11 Likes

JD Vance

Episode 5 Omg GIF by One Chicago

Fucking weirdo.

48 Likes

So what’s the purpose of infertile, impotent or celibate men in this worldview? Are guys who have no more sperm to contribute supposed to spend all their time rearing children too or are they just supposed to lay down and die like a salmon that’s finished blowing its load?

34 Likes

So why aren’t you in favor of universal parental leave? Oh right, the whole misogynistic weirdo thing.

43 Likes

To rule over women and children… duh! Men, after all, are always people… and women are broodmares… /s

33 Likes

Obligatory

37 Likes

OMG, you beat me to it!!!

Awesome Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

35 Likes

I was shocked it wasn’t first post.

21 Likes

Yes, but why does JD Vance exist?

40 Likes

My failure! Sorry! :grimacing: Thanks for picking up my slack!

22 Likes

I’ve nothing to say about this weird shit, other than that Vance / Chuckie mashup is sick!

15 Likes

I don’t know, man… isn’t it kind of an insult to Chucky?

24 Likes

I disagree, and since we’re doing the “telling people who aren’t us why they exist” thing, I declare that fascists exist to be punched in the face until they either stop talking or stop breathing, whichever comes first.

32 Likes

Why does Peter Thiel exist? To gestate man-baby VPs? And since he’s childless and therefore stakeless, why is he allowed to make decisions concerning US leadership?

33 Likes

Don’t forget he’s also obtained New Zealand citizenship - he should be excluded from deciding America’s future.

19 Likes

It’s not the dual (duel? which due/al is it?) citizenship that’s a problem, though. Lots of people are citizens of more than one country… it’s the fascism that’s the problem…

30 Likes

I think “duel citizenship” is when you have to fight another person to the death in order to see which one earns their right to stay. Like Thunderdome but with voting rights and jury duty attached.

37 Likes

Funny Thank You GIF by MOODMAN

It’s what I thought, but my brain…

New York History GIF by New-York Historical Society

27 Likes

This may be an indication I need to cut back on the BBS.

15 Likes

American Housewife No GIF by ABC Network

14 Likes