Children's television show about a man with a giant penis

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/08/childrens-television-show-about-a-man-with-a-giant-penis.html

4 Likes

Less a penis and more of a magical coral snake with the power of Wonder Twins.

Funny stuff!

8 Likes

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGcm_mgR6fM

4 Likes

one-punch-man-saitama-confused

14 Likes

received_776510432690276

19 Likes

Yeah, it sounds outrageous, but having watched it, it is mildly amusing. Basically fine for kids.

7 Likes

Next up Mary Vulvakvinde?

3 Likes

You should see the rejected TV pilots.

They picked giant-penis man over 8-foot-long-distended-prehensile-rectum man.

/s

9 Likes

Robot Chicken did it first

9 Likes

We’ve been watching an adult television show about a man who is a giant penis for the past 4 years. Thankfully only a handful of episodes left, it jumped the shark before the pilot aired.

12 Likes

6 Likes

I hear PBS needs a replacement for Caillou, so this is good timing.

12 Likes

So it’s about a guy whose dick is constantly getting him into trouble? I feel like I’ve seen that show before…

13 Likes

Could we replace Caillou and Peppa Pig with this?

1 Like

I like that it shows relatable, everyday situations. Who hasn’t tried to win a bike race that way?

But seriously, the Danes are solidly committed to the whole demystifying-the-body thing. They have another kids’ TV show that has adults appearing naked, talking with children in very frank terms about their bodies, to include their genitals.

I’m worried that they’re going to take it too far, and it’s going to become a whole country of nudists with secret taboo clothing fetishes, which will make it weird as a tourist.

10 Likes

Wallace & Grommit seems to have competition! Better step up, Nick.

This seemed benign, and funny. It’s just a rope, nothing explicit.

Now the Dog Fart Rollercoaster with it’s own reggae song, that was hilarious

2 Likes

Iceland is not far behind

5 Likes

Did anyone else catch that episode of The Boys?

2 Likes

It managed to be even more wholesome than I was expecting. Still, it made me cringe a bit - the poor dude’s dick got set on fire, bitten by a dog, crushed under cement… even horror movies don’t usually go that dark.

4 Likes