China sets up anonymous snitch-line to report strippers at funerals

Who benefits from this scheme? Presumably the dead guy can’t get any stiffer. Is it a family thing? Do people talk about how some guy’s funeral drew a huge crowd so he must have been well loved–and not merely accumulated a lifetime of enemies that want to verify that he is in fact dead.

Do they send out fliers to the neighborhood? Stripper party at the motuary! Only one dead guy! Don’t forget to sign the guestbook so we can get an accurate headcount!

Or was it the dying wish of the guy to turn his funeral into the most bitchin’ party possible? “He died as he lived, in a Hawaiian shirt and with a hooker rubbing her ass on his face…”

Uber for hookers has to be a thing already. Pimpr?

Seems like it could be a really disruptive business model if it cuts pimps out of the picture and gives power to the women if they want to accept the job or not.

This post started out as a joke, but as I think about it more I’m not so sure…

1 Like

This I can speak to. Backpage I believe is the Uber for hookers. (I know a guy from another forum who is a sales executive. 'Nuff said.)

1 Like

I wish there was a way I could join in the fun at my own funeral. How much extra for the “Weekend At Bernie’s Lapdance” package?

3 Likes

That would scare everyone.

1 Like

What, are you English?

(ETA: Joke about English not liking Sex or the Celtic peoples)

1 Like

Not even a little

But I do know the guy- trust me on this.

2 Likes

That’s it! I’m going to have an AC/DC tribute band play at my funeral!

3 Likes

Now that’s what I call “putting the fun into funerals”.

5 Likes

trove of band names

4 Likes

exotic funeral dancers

Album Name

3 Likes

I’ve always said I wanted something more like an Irish wake for my funeral, and damn if this isn’t going on the list now.

3 Likes

“Sales Executive”

So he’s a madam?

Nah. He’s a guy full of himself who’s willing to lie, cheat and steal for money and power.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.