Chinese Chess master accused of cheating using remote-controlled vibrating anal beads

Originally published at: Chinese Chess master accused of cheating using remote-controlled vibrating anal beads - Boing Boing

3 Likes

Life imitates art imitates life:

3 Likes

Christ, what a cheating asshole.

Its owner is a real jerk too.

6 Likes

Dont confuse a chess move with a chess movement.

9 Likes

That’s quite an opening move, even before the game starts.

5 Likes

Wow. I had missed the anal beads part of this story.

2 Likes

ANOTHER one???

9 Likes

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

7 Likes

All-out battles between masters of Kinky Chess!

Live_chess

(If there isn’t an Oglaf, there will be.)

8 Likes

I think everyone is being very uncharitable in failing to consider that it might just be beetles he has eaten desperately trying to escape.

10 Likes

“Tonight, in the Chestmaster’s Tourney of Champions, the crowd is going wild as the challenger and the Grand Master whose crown goes to the victor enter into the arena. First, they are strip- and cavity-searched, then the blood samples are taken for analysis and they proceed through the xray-machine. Finally, they are headed into the Faraday cage to begin the actual match, completely invisible to the audience after the “LED flash code” incident last year, and the referees and judges follow. The Jumbotrontm is lit up showing the board, the pieces, and the hands of the players as they get ready to make their opening moves. Oh, what a night of excitement . . . .”

8 Likes

Season 6 What GIF by Paramount+

3 Likes

Clearly phone manufacturers should all be offering anal bead peripherals, because this is apparently quite the effective means of discreetly communicating information.

2 Likes

This count?

4 Likes

I didn’t expect chess to be the activity linked forever to anal beads, but I guess that is the timeline we are in.

Is it too late to launch a chess piece-themed line of anal toys? (quick Google) Yes. Been there, done that.

1 Like

I think that they just like the pleasuring sensation of vibrating anal beads, but they are too afraid to admit it to themselves, so they must struggle to find a reason to justify it.

Just proudly admit it and embrace it.

If someone can master anal bead signalling and play chess well enough to win, maybe that is worthy.

2 Likes

It is worth remembering that last time this came up, it turned out to be completely unfounded rumor spread by the likes of (metaphorical) assholes like Elon Musk.

This is the kind of claim that spreads rapidly due to its sensational nature whether or not there is any actual evidence to back it up.

3 Likes

Is your sense of humor suffering a hangover today?

Yes, all humor aside, this seems to be just rumormonging from what I read in the articles posted.

1 Like