Chris Christie goes for Trump's jugular at live event, and it sure is satisfying (video)

“It was like [Trump] was Voldemort from Harry Potter — nobody wanted to mention his name,” he said about a recent campaign event. “Like, say his name, man, say his name!”

Numbnuts? Lamebrain? Limp Cheeto?

Come on, folks. Help me out here. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

chaos is bad for business

chaos was supposed to be condiment, not entree

1 Like

I’ll vote for a Republican for United States President if they have a positive message about how they will improve all American lives. Calling your opponent a loser so vote for me is not a positive message.

Then there’s that whole “I have this beach all to myself” thing during the pandemic that just turns me off about this guy.

I don’t know, if someone had a good positive message, just was still completely surrounded by fascists and bigots and criminals and people denying various important parts of reality from elections to climate science…I might still hold out for better.

7 Likes

No one has answered my question about when America wasn’t great. MAGA was not a positive message. I guess I’ll just have to keep waiting “a couple of weeks” for the answer from that guy and his lackeys.

the past jetty GIF by Closer Than They Appear

7 Likes

Preach! @knoxblox

Talk is cheap, and actions speak louder than words. At this point, based on GOP policies and activities at every level of government since the '70s they’ve permanently lost my vote*. Maybe I’ll change my mind if they spend the next 20 years taxing the rich; restoring the social safety net; ending their attacks against marginalized groups, supporting the Constitution and our system of checks and balances without exploiting loopholes; purging and prosecuting the grifters and criminals in their midst; reinforcing the separation of church and state; supporting DEI; ending privatization projects funded with public money; undoing gerrymandering; and rolling back laws enacted to remove powers from governors, mayors, and other elected officials whom they’ve targeted as political opponents.

:thinking: Seeing the GOP support the ERA, reparations, and defunding the police would just be a bonus. I’m not gonna hold my breath waiting for them to change. Enablers of what that party has become just need to be removed from power and replaced. That’s their greatest fear, and I hope to live long enough to see it. :crossed_fingers:t4:

*Not like they ever had it, after growing up watching Nixon.

6 Likes

they do not. They no longer have anything other than the culture wars and tax cuts. Even the “moderates” have a “moderate” version of the culture wars. Kemp here in GA is not exactly a Trumper, but he signed a highly restrictive abortion law and a law attack trans kids (2 laws, at least!).

We all have to stop voting for these chucklefucks if we don’t want to live in a fascist country. All of them, until they purge their party of extremist elements.

I’ll answer it. Never. We had good moments, and we had people working hard to improve things, but we’ve never been great.

Season 1 Bingo GIF by Paramount+

10 Likes

So, ban the books, eliminate LGBT+ from public life, if not from existence, keep kids ignorant of US history, and etc are not enough to say Never Republican? This speaks to a level of privilege that even I do not share. NEVER vote republican, not for dogcatcher, not for state offices, not for federal offices, not for anything. They are a threat to our existence. Period.

3 Likes

Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

7 Likes

Christe’s COVID story is a doozy and illustrates just how much of a pure asshole Trump is in all things.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.