Christian bookstore puts anti-Christian quote in window

2 Likes

Fuck that shit! You canā€™t tell me who to ā€œhail!ā€ you ainā€™t the boss of me! :wink:

3 Likes

All of the attention make Him feel good and benevolent. He seems a tad insecure, from what Iā€™ve read.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve met a few like that.

Which brings to mind this:

5 Likes

The road to hell is paved with sarcasm. ItĀ“s an entertaining journey.

6 Likes

ā€¦ because they areā€¦ neighbors?

The second is this: ā€˜You shall love your neighbor as yourself.ā€™ There is no other commandment greater than these.ā€ (Mark 12:31 ESV)

Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. (Romans 15:2 ESV)

Honor your father and mother, and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself.ā€ (Matthew 19:19 ESV)

Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another. (Ephesians 4:25 ESV)

If anyone injures his neighbor, as he has done it shall be done to him, (Leviticus 24:19 ESV)

3 Likes

You do not want to see whatā€™s printed on my ass.

4 Likes

Ohhhh. . . I like this idea. I sense a business opportunity.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I was wondering if there would be much trade in ā€œTarot Spreadsā€; like booster packs for Magic the Gathering, but each containing Tarot Cards. They wouldnā€™t be just ā€œrandomā€ cards, of course, because the purchaser would be predestined to receive them.

4 Likes

1 Like

If it means fewer bibles are being used for cigarette papers, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re happy.

A bit of an understatement

Exodus 20

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

My parents actually had a vicar (C of E) refuse to baptise me because of the sins of my parents (unmarried when I was born), they had to wait until his more liberal replacement would do it when I was four.

9 Likes

I think they have a Unitarian employee with a wicked sense of humor! :wink:

4 Likes

Ah, Discordia! Charyou tree! Come, reap!

4 Likes

I wonderā€¦what does a Satan-taint look like?

2 Likes

Hey casting spells is real. What about the time a witch turned me into a newtā€¦I got better

2 Likes

It seems that He wants to see you beg for itā€¦Sounds like a creepy and abusive boyfriend to meā€¦

2 Likes
3 Likes

Ahh the chili cheese dog. One of those things which is far better as a concept than in execution. There is no way to eat those with dignity or without creating a ginormous mess. A mess which includes molten semi-solid liquids possibly searing your hands.

1 Like

On the bright side thereā€™s now a NASCAR wine.

Which finally answers the question, which wine goes with chili cheese dogs?

6 Likes