Christian extremist mom performs anti-trans hate rap

A few copies of “Fretful Mother Magazine” around that house.

10 Likes

Gives me a warm fuzzy just thinking about her willingly documenting her hatred, ignorance, and confusion, which is now available for the rest of humanity to laugh/be appalled at.

Any viral video marketing - mathmatician types out there? 1 day, 24k views, 1k dislikes, 34 likes. Let’s say humans will watch this for another hundred years, how many people are going to be repulsed by this woman?

5 Likes

Kim Davis from her Saved By The Bell phase?

5 Likes

Truth! I remember seeing a documentary once about camels where it was explained that adult male camels will do their best to trample baby camels to death so they don’t have to compete with them for water and food. :anguished:

Humans are the Best Animal Ever perhaps because we explicitly (try to) leave behind the worst parts of being animals.

5 Likes

In the words of John Lennon Sir Paul McCartney

No-one will be watching us, why don’t we do it in the road?”

3 Likes

Goose bumps.

1 Like

5 Likes

aw man i love that album

6 Likes

You used to remember to at least call that set of texts the Hebrew Bible in older posts, what happened?

As for your snark I figure you aren’t actually familiar with any of the owner/operator manuals so…

1 Like

I’m imagining it’s taped in the one of the third bathrooms set up for video, and who wants to clean 3 more bathrooms per building? Not one of the things her deity will ramble on without 7 LEED consulting waivers.

1 Like
11 Likes

The old testament sets out the rules for when how and who gets to eat what babies.

Child cannibalism. It comes up quite a bit in the old Testament. I mean… OK it’s a long book. But how many other fucking times have you come across rules and parables and lamentations in regards to the general difficulty of eating babies. Seriously. What the fucking fuck.

Luckily… Jesus came along in the new testament… And now we can just eat him forever and ever.

Problem solved!

6 Likes

My favorite was “If we can’t address male and female we’ve lost our purpose, what’s the point?”

4 Likes

Wow.

In the words of the great Bianca Del Rio:

6 Likes

I have never understood the purpose of having segregated toilets in the first place.

If-people-don’t-make-babies
In-rooms-where-urine’s-released
Then-why-the-gendered-bathrooms
When-we-can-all-go-in-peace?

4 Likes

I liked the change to “A directory of (mostly) wonderful things” but I think we’ve just found boingboing’s new slogan.

Boingboing: Don’t Forget Homosexual Necrophilia in Mallards

12 Likes

As an Albertan progressive, it’s shit like this that just completely reinforces all the stereotypes about Albertans. I’d love to move, but I’m addicted to mild winters and being close to the mountains, and I can’t afford to move to the coast.

Also, this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen the inside of my dog.

7 Likes

It was clearly shot in one take with live sound, so props for the riskiness of the recording setup, but more practice first would have helped with stumbling over or forgetting the words.

Also, just, I feel like there’s not enough trans hate in north america right now. Maybe it could all be expressed through song? More singing, less legislating?

1 Like

I’d say rather it was shot multicam. How many takes it took to get that “one take” is a different question altogether.

2 Likes

The reasoning behind separating facilities is tied directly into our society’s not-so-covert rape culture; where “boys will boys”, girls are only either “madonnas or whores”, and men “can not be trusted” to control themselves because their primitive carnal instincts are stronger than their supposed morals.

10 Likes