Christian influencer scorns MAGA folk for idolizing Trump, warns of the anti-Christ (video)

Exactly. They didn’t work NEARLY as hard, but had family connections, and how did they get that incredible apartment down on Peck Slip, anyway. Ugh. And they can eat anything, it looks like, and not gain any weight. I don’t know what they do at work all day, it looks like nothing, tbh. I have nothing but an full inbox all day, with these losers’ prayers.

2 Likes

Nothing about the Abrahamic deit(ies) make any sense.

3 Likes

matthew bingo GIF

1 Like

No intelligent, much less all-intelligent being, would ever want the literal idolatry and constant worship that goes with these religions. It only makes sense if you are the [human, narcissist-sociopath and/or self-deluded] creator of the religion or you are in the clergy.

1 Like

Because if you believe in an all-powerful jealous god that wants worship, it’s a really damn good idea to worship it. It can’t be fought, or stopped, you can’t escape or hide from it, all that’s left is appeasement. Hence “God-fearing Christian”, because that kind of god would be fucking terrifying.

6 Likes

… because gods are extensions and projections of our experiences with dysfunctional parents and narcissistic leaders in the real world?

9 Likes

Sounds good but hard to market. I’m more curious about the various churches take on it. I’ve been involved with a few but I never really thought to ask, and nobody has volunteered any real reason.

1 Like

People won’t want to donate to the Church of Don’t Make Daddy Mad Again You Know How He Gets?

5 Likes

Sounds like the Old Testament, yeah, that works.

1 Like

Probably not if they’re already members of the Church of You Just Wait Until The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost Get Home!

4 Likes

Nah, The Son is OK with your weed stash.

4 Likes

Clearly not so omnipotent as advertised, ya know what I mean?

Thrones Month GIF

Besides, Thor throws better parties.

3 Likes

K.

3 Likes

Yikes! Three paddles!

2 Likes

Aliens can only reveal themselves at our current level of understanding.

7 Likes

Keanu Reeves GIF
i mean that.
pessshww! mind blown.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Literal idolatry. They (MAGATrumpers) literally worship this man.

He did repeatedly warn the Israelites that having a king was a bad idea, before he said “OK, if it’s what you want” and gave them Saul.

4 Likes

Better Call Saul Season GIF

2 Likes