Christian mom infuriated, tearful after hearing Hip Hop song, which she then recites in full (Update: remixes!)

Man, the artist’s response is fucking excellent.

12 Likes

C’mon…this women is roughly my age and she’s confusing her ignorance for ‘how it was’. First rap album I ever had was a Too Short cassette…it was naaaaasty.

10 Likes

This is the first time it occurred to me that there is already a whole generation of parents who grew up on that music.

21 Likes

Seconded–his response was far more measured and rational than Xtian Mom’s.

3 Likes

Cheers for that. He seems like a pretty good guy.

1 Like

Don’t like rap. But I like rap better than clueless Christian white moms. I will admit, however, the remix was rad…er…cool…er…screw it, I’m old. It was rather pleasant.

6 Likes

Try this one:

14 Likes

I’d suggest that some rap is indeed bad and that some really transcends. It’s a genre like any other.

17 Likes

There’s only one thing this song can be referring to

12 Likes

There will very soon be people who can vote who were not born when “Hit Me Baby One More Time” came out.

8 Likes

Shout out to the homies from the nerfside…

15 Likes

Man I hope she never sees a British panel quiz show with the all the wonderful language and sex jokes galore.

11 Likes

Why is that first one not a nerf tank?

I WANT A NERF TANK!

No.

I NEED A NERF TANK!

6 Likes

Missing the CRUCIAL lines:
“She’s the one, the only one,
Built like an Amazon”

6 Likes

(Our son has every bit of that gun in your second picture. Dad was deprived on the Nerf front as a kid, just as I was deprived on the Lego front. Guess which toys our son has way too many of.)

8 Likes

Come on. I can’t think of any Christina Aguilera lyrics that would rub her the wrong way.

11 Likes

She says “I’m not stupid.” Well, I don’t know if she is or not, but she is certainly naive and a stranger to parody, irony, satire, and all sorts of big words. My take on the lyrics appears to be quite different than hers.

8 Likes

10 Likes

More people need to see British panel shows, and we need more American panel shows

5 Likes

It wouldn’t be the same on American networks. Seriously.

7 Likes