Christian TV pastor Rick Wiles: Impeachment is a "Jew coup"

Every time someone tells me, “It’s not that bad. The white supremacists aren’t really gaining strength, they’re just being noisier than before.” I want to shake that person.

33 Likes

Yup, you just can’t trust those Jews. They’re always causing trouble — kicking the money lenders out of the temple, feeding the masses, preaching love and tolerance, dying for our sins. Now they want to throw a venal, self-dealing autocrat out of office and they expect us to believe it’s for our own good. No–sirree, I’ll burn in Hell before I listen to a Jew.

26 Likes

why magnify this guy’s voice?

3 Likes

And the death cultists believe Israel is a prerequisite for ushering in the end times. Seriously.

25 Likes

You can’t defeat fascism by ignoring it.

31 Likes

I mean. Florida Man.

I guess he appears on Fox News and Jim Bakker, which is a little more mainstream than I’d like for such a (normally) fringe character.

6 Likes

16 Likes

I believe he is referring to the delusion of Jewish Bolshevism.

15 Likes

Sweet Jesus. Yeah, and Ukraine fucked over the 2016 elections in the US. Jesus not only wept, he’s weeping now.

10 Likes

Ah HA!! A random sarcastic comment on the internet from an anonymous source, we have confirmation!!!

Dude, you gotta tell me, how did you guys manage to sneak 6 million of your tribe out of Europe while also falsifying photos, films, eyewitness accounts and mountains of German paperwork? I’m guessing you have some kind of time-travel portal.

7 Likes

It’s a little Jew coup, you don’t know meshugas.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Agreed.

However, something seems off about making the hate filled transcript so prominent.

It’s like someone in a position of national authority let them know it’s ok.

27 Likes

Projection is a hell of a drug.

One of the better clues into how a person thinks is to watch what they accuse other people of doing.

10 Likes

This isn’t some crazy fringe belief anymore. This pastor’s racist conspiracy theories are becoming progressively more mainstream.

We can’t very well rally a resistance against a threat that people aren’t aware of or refuse to acknowledge. That’s why we need to drag this crap out into the open.

23 Likes

I don’t see an /s tag./s

Ironic how American white facist christians love Jesus, King of the Jews.

18 Likes

This country could be in civil war at Christmastime.

Back before Trump, we could only say that we’d be in civil war at Winter Holidays time.

18 Likes

He even thinks that he’s a Christian!

10 Likes