Christian TV pastor Rick Wiles: Impeachment is a "Jew coup"

They swapped identities with all the Evangelical Christians that were Hitler’s real target.

Have you never read a history book?

3 Likes

Is everyone conservative completely fucking insane or just all of them?

Seriously how much Kool-Aid did Trump pour this guy?

7 Likes

IIRC, there is a particular brand of Fascist Christian Crazy that insists that Jesus was not, in fact, Jewish.

I’m not sure how they square that with, say, the whole of the New Testament.

13 Likes

Guys like this are the reason I worship Moloch.

12 Likes

19 Likes

Once you can convince the masses of a spherical Earth, the rest is easy.

13 Likes

This was snuck in at the trial as well when questioning Lt Col Vindman, asserting that he may not be loyal the US. It is a common antisemitic trope to accuse Jews of disloyalty.

19 Likes

They worship Moloch, too, they just disguise It as Supply-Side Jesus and they’re more fervent in their idolatry than you, a mere couch poseur, could ever hope to be! :wink:

5 Likes

And immigrants. Vindeman is both. So clearly he’s couping extra hard.

9 Likes

That’s the way the Jews evangelical Christians work, they are deceivers, they plot, they lie, they do whatever they have to do to accomplish their political agenda.

FTFY

15 Likes

OK, fundie

10 Likes

16 Likes

Most of Christian Europe tried genocide at some point.

21 Likes

It’s worse than that. Jewish people are the sacrifice for the second coming of Christ, and they all need to be in Israel for that to happen.

21 Likes

I don’t think Little Jew Coup is in the piles of unreleased bootlegs sitting in the Capitol Records vaults.

4 Likes

Fixed that for everyone.

11 Likes

says “antisemitism” 33 times.

1 Like

Tolerance demands we acquiesce to your sincerely held beliefs. God bless you, moral soldier of faith!

2 Likes

Fundamentalist Xtians have massive cognitive dissonance going on - the Old Testament is the Jewish Bible, plus Moses, Jesus and lots of other Jews are who they reference and quote from both the Old and New Testaments.
Christianity is really a Jewish sect that denies being one. Talk about self-hating!

13 Likes

they have a facebook page. Help me out and go report this page as hate speech. Obviously Mark Z doesnt mind this shit on his platform.

6 Likes