Christine Blasey Ford hypnotized by her therapist probably: Jeanine Pirro of Fox News [Video]

It was hypnosis, confabulation, a lookalike

10 Likes

One of the diner patrons you describe is in this very thread, studiously ignored by all. He’s just sitting there, looking like a tasty blue plate special, and I’m feeling awfully hangry this morning, but no… the mods will just end up having to wash the dishes and that’s not fair to them.

10 Likes

Judge Jeanine Pirro

judge

8 Likes

She’s posing it as a question, so it’s OK. Example: “Is Sean Hannity into coprophilia? Does he eat dog poop off the ground? It’s something to ponder.”

19 Likes

Here’s a clip of Don Jr. denying any help from the Russians, and blaming the story on Democratic lies (quote: “they will do anything to win”), a few weeks AFTER he met with Russians at Trump tower who were offering to help the campaign.

14 Likes

Dammit. I had a whole thing set up and ready to roll out. It had snark, pictures, celebrities… everything. But you’re right. You’re right.

7 Likes

So all these women who gleefully parrot talking points for FOX News and the GOP… do they ever experience guilt and discomfort for all the rationalizing of sexual harassment and assault? We know that many if not most of them have experienced it themselves. We know that FOX News has a toxic workplace culture that has forced some of their most prominent figures to step down for engaging in that very behavior.

So basically I guess my question is, how do these women sleep at night? How do they go home and face their daughters knowing that they are actively fighting for a world in which those girls will grow up as second class citizens?

14 Likes

It’s just sooo tempting, but they’re going to have a busy day over in the jordaddy topic. Maybe you could re-frame as a general reply to anyone who might happen to hold certain views? It’s a shame to waste good snark.

5 Likes

All it takes is just one glance at their bank statement…

4 Likes

I don’t know… it doesn’t surprise me all that much. Having been before a shitty judge, I can confirm that they aren’t necessarily stellar examples of humanity.

6 Likes

Mmmm. It was fairly tied into this individual’s specific comment and style. And the second half of it was a reply to the same member to whom you replied, and was crafted to direct them toward our newest friend, so it can’t really be salvaged.

Let me see what I can do with the first half…

From my time here on the boingboing bbs, I’ve learned that our community enjoys intelligent conversations and debate across a wide array of topics. We are a collection of people with differing viewpoints who are able to present compelling arguments in defense of our beliefs, mostly without resorting to name calling and endless repetition, while also respecting the people we engage with in conversation.

If you take the time to create an account so that you can take part in our discussions, we welcome you.

If you try your best to contribute to the discussion in progress, but can’t quite rise to a level beyond empty rhetoric and slander, just keep telling yourself …

… and some day your opinions will matter to someone outside of your skin. It worked for me!

On topic: Good lord these people… I get that they are working hard to create the hell that they deserve, and kudos for that I guess.

And yes, Kavanaugh would be a huge asset for their agenda in the Supreme Court. Obviously. He has the skillz to pay those billz; i.e. he’s pretty horrid in the way that makes them swoon.

But damn. These guys are usually so proud of their sex offenders. Why the switch to an attempt to discredit his youthful accomplishments when the big orange goob that they are eternally fellating, and all of their like-minded and morally-bankrupt members in Congress, couldn’t give a shit less? Hell, the top dog’s biggest complaint would likely be that it lacked follow through; “‘Attempted’ rape? Sounds like a loser.”

An aside, uno: Didn’t Jesus say, “To the victor goes the spoils,” or “anything goes,” or something to that effect? All I can recall is that He had some strong and often quoted opinions regarding the wealthy and powerful. Hell of a guy, Jesus. We don’t put just anyone on a bumper sticker, you know.

An aside, dos: Wasn’t Sean Hannity the one in a panic because Manafort was also his lawyer? Or am I mixing up the loud white guys on Fox again? If so, every day must be butt-puckering for him to get out of bed, wondering if it’s the day the shoe finally drops. If he’s able to sleep at all in spite of everything he does while awake, certainly that must be costing him some z’s.

11 Likes

Easy Wind (Bill Nunn), complaining about working with Critical Bill: “A fecal freak, a brown boy! A fuckin’ dookie taster!”

2 Likes

What I find remarkable is how tightly the GOP is clinging to Kavanaugh. The reasonable reaction would be for someone to encourage him, behind the scenes, to withdraw and for the President to nominate the next carefully picked right-wing tool who’d safely vote in favor of everything the Republicans want.

But no, they’re throwing out FUD by double handfuls, and coming up with more and more unbelievable “explanations” why he’s innocent and needs to be confirmed. Makes me think that the GOP’s internal polling suggests they’re going to get slaughtered in the Senate, too, come the election, and that they feel they have no time to pick another, less obviously offensive candidate but need to cram Kavanaugh through no matter what. Which, all in all, is kind of encouraging and suggests the Democrats drag things out as long as humanly possible. Everyone living in one of those states whose R senator might in theory be coerced to vote against Kavanaugh, pile on the pressure!

5 Likes

Liked for quoting Things to Do in Denver When You’re Dead.

As for the former judge turned Fox shill, I have nothing to say about that despicable person which would not get modded.

6 Likes

I think Kavanaugh fits a few niches better than other judicial candidates. I don’t primarily mean abortion, even if he fills that well. I think his fondness for presidential impunity is a big thing. I also think his role in the Starr investigation caters to Trump’s narcissistic hate for Clinton.

2 Likes

Right loud white guy, wrong lawyer. Michael Cohen had Hannity as his third client.

Been too long since i’ve watched that movie.

3 Likes

Rats. I need a scorecard. Or a deck of playing cards with faces and names. Or to bother myself to hit Google before I hit “Reply”.

3 Likes

Putting Critical Bill ‘on point’ was the biggest mistake Jimmy the Saint could have ever made.

4 Likes

I’m glad you said that, cause I was trying to figure out whether or not to take another big ol’ swing but holding back. I shall continue to do so.

3 Likes

Thousands of unnamed people were getting shot and killed in Chicago…

Wait, what? How is it that Hannity can throw such crazy shit out there and this just gets no reaction?

I believe that the only strategy on the right at this point is to lie harder, so the truth can never catch up.

6 Likes