Fox host forgets Trump was ever a president, blames Biden for 2020 BLM protests

Originally published at: Fox host forgets Trump was ever a president, blames Biden for 2020 BLM protests | Boing Boing

7 Likes

When things they don’t like happen, it’s always the Democratic president’s fault. Cause and effect or effect and cause: what’s the difference? /s

8 Likes

Is it that she believes that their viewership has a short memory and/or is stupid?

Or is it that she herself has a short memory and/or is stupid?

I legitimately can’t tell.

23 Likes

How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

35 Likes

Excellent use of quotation marks.

Oh how i wish that were a regular thing with the name of that outlet in other outlets.

9 Likes

she knows who was president. she just rightly assumes her fans will believe whatever she spews out.

6 Likes

Also, Fox types like to compare the “peaceful truckers in Ottawa” to “violent BLM protests that burned down all US cities to the ground several times”.

Asking them how many of these violent BLM protests happened in Canada is off their scripts.

10 Likes

Compromise Shrug GIF

7 Likes

Judge Jeanine, professional “day drinker”.

13 Likes

An old tactic, these are same people that blamed 9/11 on Obama, remember?

11 Likes
8 Likes

Work for Faux long enough and you eventually become a living and breathing version of the outlet’s famously ridiculous chyron scroll.

5 Likes

We’ve always been at war with Eastasia.

19 Likes

Today’s Republican Party:
10% Liars.
90% Fools.

6 Likes

Do you really expect Fox hosts to “know” things?

4 Likes

Cecily Strong Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

6 Likes

The only Jeanine you need.

9 Likes

Before the clip cuts out, I love where she’s going with it:
“These truckers, you know, they can’t afford to protest…”

So, because they’re so “poor”, because they can’t afford it, that should be much more motivation to the authorities to let them keep protesting? Huh? If anything, you’re doing them a favor by breaking it up, and getting them back to earning a living.

3 Likes

Apparently she starts drinking very early in the day.

2 Likes

Never forget: according to them Bill Clinton was to blame for 9/11 and Obama was to blame for COVID.

3 Likes