Watch side-by-side videos of Fox bashing protestors and the protesting trucker convoy

Originally published at: Watch side-by-side videos of Fox bashing protestors and the protesting trucker convoy | Boing Boing

8 Likes

They will continue to miss the irony.

Much like how a large portion of the people who clutched pearls over the civil disobedience and even (gasp) destruction of property that took place at some of the BLM protests had personally identified as part of a movement named after the Boston Tea Party.

20 Likes

You the tea baggers?

I call it hypocrisy. And Fox News doesn’t miss it - they don’t care. Viewers might.

4 Likes

Hannity: “I would never protest!”

That’s not the flex you think it is, bruh.

6 Likes

Dear Fox News, have you considered an animatronic solution to your host problem?

8 Likes

The cognitive dissonance, it burns.

3 Likes

Says a man who’s entire career is based around groundless protestations.

3 Likes

OT: I’ve got a grievance. There’s no way to shut up the Breckenridge Mountain ad. I get there audio while watching other videos here. Very distracting. Sheesh.

1 Like

Until the end of time.

They are authoritarians. Their minds are set on seizing political power and destroying enemies. Fair and reasoned political debate is not on the agenda.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.