Fox blames Biden for failing to stop Tropical Storm Hilary at the border: “they let it right in”

Originally published at: Fox blames Biden for failing to stop Tropical Storm Hilary at the border: "they let it right in" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

OK, fine, but please explain how climate change isn’t real.

11 Likes

Daddy Trump would’ve soaked it all up with his Bounty brand paper towels!!

ugh.

15 Likes

Are they hoping to capture the storm in a bottle?

12 Likes

No, he would have changed the trajectory with a Sharpie.

15 Likes

There’s stupid, and then there’s Fox News stupid.

21 Likes

What else are storm chasers for if not to chase storms away? It’s a NWS conspiracy with the deep dark rainy windy state.

8 Likes

“Tonight on FOXNews, flies are born from meat. More Biden sorcery at 11:00.”

15 Likes

Link to the video:

14 Likes

Please, what’s the surprise? We’ve known at least since Hurrican Katrina that Obama could control the weather.

9 Likes

If only Trump were president, he would have stopped it.

13 Likes

This just in: Man yells at cloud.

17 Likes

Wouldn’t he nuke it?

4 Likes

See, if we’d just let Trump build his wall, the storm would have bounced right off it.

9 Likes

I was so sure this would turn out to be a headline from The Onion. Nope, parody is dead.

12 Likes

Even The Onion had a hard time during TFG’s administration, because even parody couldn’t compete with that particular reality.

12 Likes

Folx, just because right-wingers aren’t funny doesn’t mean they’re not obviously joking. I mean come on.

For me the story here is that Kennedy from 90s MTV has apparenty been a Fox News host the whole time.

8 Likes

Nah. This is the same bullshit they spew day after day, that gets repeated as fact by their densest viewers. Which is more ridiculous: that Biden failed to stop a hurricane from crossing into the US from Mexico or that a clearly articulate and highly effective president is somehow in the late stages of dementia?

Answer: equally ridiculous

8 Likes

I really don’t know here.

It sure sounds like the kind of thing someone would say to poke fun AT Fox News, an obvious Onion headline.

But here she is saying it ON Fox News… I guess she’s making a joke and doesn’t really believe it, but then who is the audience?

[ETA: It’s so rare for anyone on the right to poke fun at themselves, particularly about issues they get the most worked up over, so if that’s what she’s doing here it does cause some confusion.]

7 Likes

I knew she was on Fox Business, a few years ago:

Also:

One of Umberto Eco’s points regarding Ur-fascism,

The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak."

12 Likes