Fox News just now figuring out Trump: "Bullying journalists is not presidential"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/28/fox-news-just-now-figuring-out.html

15 Likes

The bully becomes the bullied.

37 Likes

Too busy french-kissing 45’s withered, orange ass to notice?

43 Likes

Uh oh… someone stopped taking their pill.

antilove3

22 Likes

I will say, as memory serves, that when Acosta was pushed out of the press briefings Fox News did defend him and say it was not right to do that. Now maybe I am not recalling it right…but I do think they have defended the freedom of the press part before.

Now in criticizing the bully that Nostradumbass is…yeah, where the hell have they been.

Edit: @Melz2 curse you for that mental imagery.

19 Likes

I was wondering when the right wingers would finally figure out he’s a sociopath and not a true friend of theirs

18 Likes

SilentVelvetyJavalina-size_restricted

29 Likes

Liked for the Equilibrium reference.

Hit me with some “gun-kata” and you might just win the whole internet.

13 Likes

Feel my pain; it runs deep.

13 Likes

This is what happens when Fox hires a non-blonde.

7 Likes
14 Likes

I would hold off entering today’s date as that day. They can pivot on a dime.

5 Likes

Didn’t they get special awards1) for that, or am I confusing things again?

1)

14 Likes

I think the quote is “Bullying our journalists is not presidential. Those Fake News guys, though, you go boy!”

20 Likes

I’m not clicking on that spoiler.

17 Likes

Those , journalists
see the writing on the Wall
They’re smart to distance themselves
from the cray-crays
in the Fox-Hole

2 Likes

Now

13 Likes

Well, bullying in general is not presidential. That’s for mouthpieces and cut-outs. But that’s never mattered to Donnie - he’s been a classic bully his entire life. It’s only when that bile hose is pointed at his own erstwhile allies that they notice crap like this.

12 Likes

Any comment from FLOTUS yet?

10 Likes

#BeBest

13 Likes