Fox News just now figuring out Trump: "Bullying journalists is not presidential"

I believe she was last seen boarding Marine 1 wearing a $6,000 jacket with a giant middle finger emoji (white skin tone, ofc) stitched into the back.

13 Likes

My grandfather told me stories of when he was young, that he actually saw, in the wild, conservatives who were not utter hypocrites. You don’t see those around any more, yet another unique species that became extinct during the 20th century.

20 Likes

Well, not in the contemporary meaning of the word anyway.

8 Likes

To be fair to the orange idiot, he’s got less than 3 weeks to somehow convince an adult who has categorically stated that giving in to him will just embolden him further.

Not going ahead with the wall would show what he perceives as weakness and invite the possibility that there are other options. More scrutiny of the issue could reveal how manufactured it actually is, leading to questions about the kind of leader who needs to be seen as a Strong Man and the only answer to a problem that they’ve made up. Personally I think the word to describe this kind of thing rhymes with bascist…

2 Likes

You know he’s only orange where the powder reaches, right?

Everywhere else is a kind of pasty Steve Bannon hue.

10 Likes

Naked spray tanning is a thing.

*shudders

I presume that’s not actually pulverized Cheetos’ dust, but who the hell knows these days…

15 Likes

I always assumed that when he takes off his shirt, he looks like he’s wearing orange gloves.

18 Likes

I guess we will need to wait for the Presidents Gone Wild video tape for the answer.

7 Likes

I know that I inadvertently started all this, but still:

19 Likes

I guess we could ask Stormy but the poor woman has been through enough already.

19 Likes

And then someone says, “Hey, who’s that guy with orange gloves running down the beach?”

5 Likes

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the 5,735th time.”

– Maya Angelou

19 Likes

(found in another post thread, and figured it was perfect)

9 Likes

SMALL
Orange gloves!

3 Likes

The real translation is of course “Don’t forget that you work for us, Donnie. One word, and we will let Mitch know he can vote guilty in the impeachment. Now be a nice lapdog and do as you’re told.”

Poor Donnie. Torn between kissing Putin’s ass and doing Fox News’ bidding. May the stress go to his weak heart.

6 Likes

Tim Allen’s too jacked. It’s probably a little more “half-used takeaway mayonnaise packet”.

1 Like

That didn’t work on Cheney…

1 Like

Or rather, riding in a golf cart on the beach?

4 Likes

That’s because that Dick is Lawful Evil, and cares not for fame. Donnie is Chaotic Evil, and too fragile an ego. Neutral Evil like Fox News has a better chance of manipulation.

7 Likes

It’s probably pulverized children who were fed an all-cheeto diet until they turned orange. I mean, unless someone can think of something even more cartoonishly evil he might do, in which case it’s probably that thing.

7 Likes