Fox host Larry Kudlow caught on hot mic cussing over Kamala Harris comments

Originally published at: Fox host Larry Kudlow caught on hot mic cussing over Kamala Harris comments | Boing Boing

11 Likes

How does Fox think the shortened version of her quote is any less damning of Trump?

26 Likes

Fox is betting (and knows) that the short attention span of their audience is sufficiently short that they can pawn this failure onto the (newly installed) current administration. This is despite the intentional efforts to stymie and exclude Biden transition team efforts, pretending that “there will be no transfer of leadership.”

Sorry, for those paying attention, this is entirely on the GOP, and Fox news for continuing this fiction with their audience.

19 Likes

What a bellend.

9 Likes

Whether it’s the shortened version or not, it’s essentially the same thing.

The Trump Administration, led by Kudlow (an shitty financial analyst) and Trump’s son-in-law (a shitty real estate developer), did a shit job handling EVERYTHING with this pandemic. And that’s not bullshit, Larry.

20 Likes

Fox acts like (poorly parented) children on a school yard. This is symptomatic of an illness that infects a large cross section of the public–“My opinion is more valid than your facts.”

13 Likes

Fox host Larry Kudlow caught on hot mic cussing over Kamala Harris comments

ima1313ges

10 Likes

The rest of the media plays into this by treating right wing propaganda as just as meaningful as real world facts. e.g. “what do you say to those voters who feel that ”

17 Likes

I say “You’re wrong.”

10 Likes

Any chance Kudlow is back on cocaine? He strikes me as the kind of guy who assumes he can handle it and needs it to fuel his temper…

1 Like

Christ, what an asshole.

6 Likes

Expect more of this over the next 4 to 16 years.

3 Likes

Yeah, they’re just getting started.

5 Likes

“There was no national strategy or plan for vaccinations. We were leaving it to the states and local leaders to try and figure it out. And so in many ways, we’re starting from scratch on something that’s been raging for almost an entire year.”

I wish they would stop being diplomatic and call it what it is. There certainly was a strategy, it was a strategy intended to kill off people of color, the elderly, and those weakened by illness. I understand they want to “unite” the country, but there’s a line we shouldn’t cross. Mass murder is one of them.

13 Likes

im still not sure they were actively this clever. that would take understanding the science, and they clearly have no interest in that. ( trump especially of course )
it just works out that way because of all the historic inequities.

not that they wouldn’t have targeted folks more directly. and i do think kushner and his friends did target blue states somewhat in the early stages. they just aren’t competent enough to make and follow through a long term plan.

i think they mainly sought to help their friends, then buried their heads, and reality took its course.

5 Likes

Their followers certainly talked about it online. As early as last March they were calling it “The Boomer Remover”, discussing the culling of the weak and ‘eaters’ or ‘feeders’. The administration had their finger on the pulse of that detestable online presence from the beginning. Their supporters suggested the elderly would happily sacrifice themselves for the good of the economy, on live TV.

Maybe not, maybe it was just a coincidence. I don’t believe so, though. I think as long as the numbers showed a majority of the people dying to be people they want to get rid of, they were happy to block any useful policy at all.

5 Likes

yes. most definitely.

i do think that so many people have died in arizona, florida, the dakotas, … shows they weren’t capable in the end of even saving their own supporters

they’re really good at a certain kind of propaganda, not so good at actually getting anything done. ( couldn’t even steal the election properly )

7 Likes

More specifically, something that (they thought) would impact blue states more than red, and whose bad handling in the blue states could be blamed on those states.

It’s a tricky calculation, in that high population density makes things worse, but so does low hospital capacity. Had they not politicized mask-wearing they might have gotten their mass murderous wish.

7 Likes

Night school. Remedial reading and comprehension. Basic math and science courses. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That’s so generous. I thought being an asshole just came to him naturally.

5 Likes