Fox blames Biden for failing to stop Tropical Storm Hilary at the border: “they let it right in”

Hilary crossed into the USA from Mexico, that’s the problem! /s
Strange how the Texas border wall didn’t stop it. Perhaps a sharpie would have helped.

5 Likes

First her emails, now this.

16 Likes

Just gonna say that it’s more than a little ironic that the hurricane’s name is Hilary. Seems there’s nothing she will stop at just to rile up conservatives.

7 Likes

for me, i believe the simpson’s image in the op is the more important point.

they’re making an obviously racist comment on national news, managing to attack biden and immigrants alike, making it seem like an everyday thing to joke about.

the normalization of racism is the problem.

10 Likes

I actually want to know who got to choose that name because naming a storm Hilary right as Trump is facing charges seems so intentional to me I cannot believe it isn’t. Just so they can make jokes about all the destruction Hilary is causing while the left go after poor sweet Donawd. Illuminati something something.

3 Likes

It was probably chosen in 1953 or so, so it’d be really, really prescient.

8 Likes

Star Trek GIF

Joking or not, the constant HARPING about how EVIL Biden and the Democrats are by Fox and other outlets is contributing to violence in this country.

It is a pre-existing list that has nothing to do with politics.

9 Likes

Wasn’t that her whole thing at the time? She was explicitly a conservative on allegedly liberal MTV? I remember Henry Rollins making a joke about how someone started a rumour that he was gay and planned to come out to her on MTV and fully expecting her to use a slur with him if he did…

3 Likes

I watched the show for the first time last night. It’s obvious that Kennedy is a comedian and the bit was done tongue in cheek. It reminded me of SNL’s weekend update.

1 Like

I’m quite surprised no one has posted that “But her emails” sign half under water meme.

maybe their ‘reasoning’ went something like:
‘president’ Joe Brandon COULD HAVE used those jewish space lasers to destroy the hurricane!
/s

I love saying “President Joe Brandon is doing a hell of a good job fighting democracy’s enemies: Russia, China and Republicans” right to their slack jawed faces. Usually shuts em up. If not I hit em with “If Hillary were President during COVID nearly a half MILLION Americans would still be alive”. If they haven’t completely vaporized I go with “Your loser lost and tried to take down the world’s greatest democracy: he lost at that too” Usually the pile of ash is silent at this point.

4 Likes

except without the implicit /s that comes from snl.

sometimes a joke is not just a joke. this is one of those times

4 Likes

See Season 16 GIF by The Simpsons

6 Likes

But then who…is she making fun of?

2 Likes

Me: surely this is satire. I need to find that video

(keeps scrolling cause really am I actually going to go look for a Fox news clip?)

Thank you for posting this, kind human.

2 Likes

Nothing on Fox is purely for comedy.

Firstly, they wouldn’t know something funny if it plopped on their head from the sky.

Second, they know, because they’ve cultivated their audience for credulity, that they will believe the “joke” as “news.”

5 Likes

Texted my niece in Palos Verdes to see how she was doing. She said Hilary wasn’t really all that bad, but she brought a friend - a 5.5 earthquake. I haven’t heard a peep about that in the media. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.