Chuck Tingle, author "Pounded in the Butt By My Own Butt", buys Texas governor's website to prove love is real

Originally published at: Chuck Tingle, author "Pounded in the Butt By My Own Butt", buys Texas governor's website to prove love is real | Boing Boing

33 Likes

Gods I love Chuck Tingle. Always standing up for what’s right in the most hilariously weird ways.

39 Likes

World’s Greatest Author ™️

16 Likes

“My God, it’s full of butts.”

30 Likes

It is butts all the down!

I hope that Gorg Abbott lives long enough to see his cruel and unusual world-view washed away by a tsunami of love. In fact, I’d like that to happen before Abbott is very much older.

24 Likes

MMm - can’t visit the site right now, VPN doesn’t like it.

It looks like Rob has a run for his money with the eyes leaking black goo.

6 Likes

You say this is happening in Texass?

24 Likes

Butt, butt, butt … her e-mails! Karmic justice makes me tingle.

5 Likes

Pounded in the butt by my own website.

4 Likes

Thom - thanks for your generous support of trans kids and their families!

And thanks to Mr. Tingle, the world renowned expert on butt pounding.

16 Likes

Oh great, now I’ve added “Space Raptor Butt Invasion” to the family amazon account browsing history.

16 Likes

Just wait for the ads!

I for one went with the recursive butt pounding because if butt pounding is good, then squared or cubed etc…!

This is how we can prove that 1) we’re living in some weird simulation that some superAI kid is just F-ing with or 2) we’re definitely the bizarro alternative universe.

I mean, from what I’ve gathered here the heroes of this reality are 1) the Satanic Church 2) the Furry collective, and 3) a self publishing writer obsessed with butt pounding.

5 Likes

Bravo, Mr. Tingle!

4 Likes

we are in dark times my friends - but the fact we have our rainbow coalition :rainbow: of support across all layers of our society makes me feel that we shall overcome.

stay strong - never give up, never give in

:v:

3 Likes

abbott2022.com is available. Who wants to claim it?

2 Likes

Dibs on gregabbutt.com.

1 Like

Boys at a Yankistani school created a protest of their own when school officials became over(t)ly officious regarding what the girls were wearing. The boys all came to school wearing the girls’ uniforms, and the admin was forced to capitulate.

All the kids in texass should attend school in drag until this mess is power washed away.

People are people, full stop. Anyone who has a problem with this simple fact is in actuality a problem themselves, and requires some heavy duty introspection until Enlightenment arrives. May it quickly come to all who sorely need it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.