Chuck Tingle covers Sean Hannity's disclosure problems

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/27/chuck-tingle-covers-sean-hanni.html

9 Likes

Two time Hugo Award finalist…

I hope the Rabid Puppies are pleased with what they have wrought.

20 Likes

Do these stories get repetitive? The capabilities of fantastic beasts might be readily grasped, but I would not expect it to be feasible to elaborate on the physical capacities of metaphorical concepts with much variety.

4 Likes

Hannity%20Pounded

10 Likes

“Pounded in the butt by Chuck Tingle running out of things to get pounded in the butt by”?

15 Likes

Sam Hannity?

I think I found the problem. The guy clearly doesn’t watch enough Fox News.

5 Likes

I think I would’ve gone with Ham Sannity.

15 Likes
10 Likes

Hello. I should like to complain to the management of this web site for directing me to buy this Kingle e-book on your recommendation. Imagine my shock and, um, amazement when I opened the tin to find not a rollicking space opera fit to be Hugo nominated butt rather a tail most remarkable and disturbing or perhaps uh interesting content. My wife was also most, uh, interested, oh yes. Note to self: make sure you are actually on amazon.com before purchasing anything in future. ahem

Spam Hammity

12 Likes

Anyone know anything about Chuck Tingle’s sales figures? Does he just do this for fun or does he really have have income from these books. I guess he does sort of own the niche market.

Also: it was very hard, I mean difficult, to avoid double entendres write this post.

13 Likes

Naughty boy, ISWYDT!

10 Likes

Or, That’s What He Said

8 Likes

11 Likes

Does Chuck Tingle have a Patreon page? Asking for a friend…

6 Likes

Can I just say that if anyone ever needs to write a book about a thinly veiled version of me, please use Chuck Tingle’s Art Director. Like, holy smokes, talk about any resemblance to actual persons living or dead being purely coincidental

8 Likes

This is absolutely disgusting. Imagine if some CHILD saw that kerning.

15%20PM

23 Likes

I think Tingle’s book is a means to an end…a tool, if you will, intended to get to the bottom of the Hannity situation.

17 Likes

Just when I think a Tingle story premise can’t get any more abstract, he proves me wrong.

6 Likes

Are Sam and Sean brothers? They don’t look alike. And people would have trouble telling Sean’s mouth from his asshole.

4 Likes

LOL, try these literary masterpieces.

Just search amazon for Chuck Tingle Tromp!

8 Likes